Best Demo Moments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Demo Moments?

Hey all -- we're all psyched the demo is out and I've had my... ahem... butt... handed to me a couple times already by you guys. Just wondering -- what's your favorite demo moment so far?

Mine -- ramming the Manta into a group of about 5 players as they all linked up to charge a power node. The "Pancake!" and "Vehicular Manslaughter" festival made it worth the price of admission. :haha:

What do you have?

I got this pink text on my screen when I rolled the Scorpion. It wasnt the fact it was pink, it was the fact it rolled and I rolled good. Hell I'm the best roller here.

Back to the rollin!

Comment

Last night I was flying (I believe it's called the Raptor?) and covering my guys below as they took a node. Then an enemy fighter comes out of no where and slams me from the bad. We have this all out battle up in the sky with a mountain bewteen us, then we went up above that and missiles were flying, gun blasts were firing. It was seriously intense. I was taking a dive towards the ground to break a lock and flew back up and took him out with a missile.

Seriously fun.

Last night for Assault was the best experience ever tho. Good team-work. We were on assault. No moment in particular...the entire match was GREAT.

Comment

I got points for doing a stunt in on of the vehicles I was coming over a hill too fast and came off the ground...i was like "oh ****, i'm dead" my veh. did a complete flip and horizontal twist or something, all of the sudden, this text pops up on the screen detailing my move and the announcer said something cool. I forgot how many points it gave me, but it was fun.

Comment

Heh... when I finally made it to the top of the tower in Torlan and blew up an enemy power node with the redeemer.

Not that special, really, but still wholly satisfying .

Comment

DARE DEVIL!

That's it! I remember now

Comment

Originally posted by [GOD]Odds
              DARE DEVIL!

That's it! I remember now
              That was it!! Thanks Odds

Comment

Originally posted by Discord
                Heh... when I finally made it to the top of the tower in Torlan and blew up an enemy power node with the redeemer.

Not that special, really, but still wholly satisfying .
                The Redeemer is on the map?? I couldn't find it. How do you get to the top of the tower? You are talking about the tower that has a pathway underneath right? I know there's that anti-vehicle weapon next to it...

Comment

It just cranked the demo up and grabbed the new shock rifle. Then a bot run around a corner at me and just blew him away. The top half of him was blown up. I was really impressed. :up:

Comment

my friend was coming at me with a scorpian. so after dodging out of the way of his cannon beam shock thingy, i double jumped and hit him right in the face with the lightning rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelPoet
                      The Redeemer is on the map?? I couldn't find it. How do you get to the top of the tower? You are talking about the tower that has a pathway underneath right? I know there's that anti-vehicle weapon next to it...

Hehe, it's the worst kept secret in Teh Demo.

Yes it's that very tower. There's a spawnpoint for a raptor [edit] or any other raptor, jeez I'm a tard [/edit] up on top of the hill there... if your team owns the center power node, you can use that raptor to fly to the very top of the tower where you'll find a 100 shield and the deemer. At which point... bye bye enemy power node (or even core! ) and good luck getting down if you didn't park carefully :haha:.

Comment

chasing a raptor with a redeemer. (He flew around the map, I chased him until I made contact...muaahaha!!!)

using the tank to take out no less then 15 people, and *Thinks* One raptor, three mantras, two hellfurys and three jeeps, while aiding my teammates while they took and captured a node. THAT was wild. (I then blew up from a raptor directly overhead...)

CTF....I managed to combo I guy right off the bridge, almost point blank (As I fired, boost dodged towards him, and fired...I almost got hit by my own combo...just felt sweet)

4 points health, killed 9 bad guys. (Then a stray bullet hit me...) INTENSE!

20 minute BR, 1 score. Would have won, but I never figured out HOW to score on that map, and the one time a bot did it, I was at the other base. (Had just respawned)

insanely fun!

Comment

Winning at NWDM, me and NW lol

/me waves to ig

tbh its all great fun.

Comment

Stickymining campers and then knocking them off those big towers in ONS-Torlan and detonating them mid-air

Comment

TOP GUN!

btw, have you noticed when you leave the hellbender the "numbershield" shows up your nickname

Comment

Working...
                              X