MX500 middle mouse button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX500 middle mouse button

Is anyone having problems setting the middle mouse button to work? I can't get it to set to best weapon. If I define best weapon to a key it works :/ Infact it will not bind to any command via the settings menu of by editing the ini file.

I have this working fine in UT2003 so it should not be a problem with the mouse or drivers, any ideas?

I have my middle mouse button working fine with my MX500, but I dont use the logitech drivers cos they be lame :/

Comment

Having the same problem with my cordless optical "Click!" mouse... all 4 buttons and the scroll wheel work fine in UT2003 - in UT2004 scrolling the wheel works, but clicking it / clicking the 4th button doesn't...

Comment

I had this problem with my MX300, but once I set the button to act as a 'Middle Button' from the mouse properties, I could assign it in UT2004.

/Kronon

Comment

i posted an MX500 key-binding utility... i have EVERY SINGLE button (yes even the 3 near the scroll) binded in UT2k4 AND EVERY OTHER game i play.

do a forum search.

:cK

Comment

I can not get mine to work either and it works fine in Ut2003 MX500...

and this bind will not work....any ideas??

MiddleMouse=switchweapon 1 | button altfire | altfire | onrelease switchtolastweapon

Comment

Mine not working :cry:
              MX500
              What's wrong??

Comment

The logitech mouseware drivers for 2k4 demo don't work for buttons 4 and 5. Just uninstall them and use the windows drivers and all buttons will work including the binds.

Comment

Mine=Default windows drivers...works fine!

Comment

Originally posted by comb0KING
                    i posted an MX500 key-binding utility... i have EVERY SINGLE button (yes even the 3 near the scroll) binded in UT2k4 AND EVERY OTHER game i play.

do a forum search.

:cK
                    Forum search is disabled temporarily...you mind posting it again, or giving us a pointer? Thanks comb0.

|T|

Comment

Originally posted by Kronon
                      I had this problem with my MX300, but once I set the button to act as a 'Middle Button' from the mouse properties, I could assign it in UT2004.

/Kronon
                      He's right. I had the same problem with my mx500, but when i changed it in the mouse properties from "universal scroll" to "middle button" it worked just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by LKS_Onslaught
                        He's right. I had the same problem with my mx500, but when i changed it in the mouse properties from "universal scroll" to "middle button" it worked just fine.
                        This was driving me up the wall last night. Thanks guys, works now I guess you could also use the keystroke bind and then set the key to middlemouse in UT04 ..?

Comment

Working...
                        X