Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see this game remade for PS3/Xbox 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you like to see this game remade for PS3/Xbox 360?

I own a 360 and I was godlike (no pun intended) in the PC version of UT2004. I would honestly like to test my mettle against the likes of others on Xbox live (provided it is remade), but would you really like to see this remade?

No. I don't have any consoles and will probably never have. PCs are a lot better. And that would even fragment this community.

Comment

Sure why not..

Comment

I'd be really freakin happy if all of a sudden there was a craze for the PC version and the servers started filling up.

yeah not gonna happen.

Comment

ut2k4 on the consoles would drive an already reduced online community like ut3 to near zero margins.

Comment

Sure - as long as it was network compatible with PCs and didn't have aim-assist

Comment

How about a way to play UC2 on pc? That sounds like a better plan to me :P

Comment

just go play ut3 on the 360

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet View Post
                  Sure - as long as it was network compatible with PCs and didn't have aim-assist
                  But, that would mean MS would have to allow all kinds of free custom content. Can't step on that cash cow. It "could" be done, but I have a feeling it would just expose how lacking the consoles are, and how lacking one console is against the others. Competition breeds innovation, innovation costs money

Comment

If they did two things:
                    1) Shared the online communities. AKA, PS3 players can play with 360 players, 360 players can play with PC players, etc.
                    2) The remake was strictly a remake, and they didn't change anything. That's a number one problem with remakes. They change everything and the changes turn the game into ****, but it still has the base idea of the original game and can still call it a "remake".

Comment

you can play UT2k4 on a console

just install windows XP on it then install UT2k4

but if UT2k4 was made for PS3 the GPU on it wont work hard

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
                        No. I don't have any consoles and will probably never have. PCs are a lot better. And that would even fragment this community.
                        I agree, but console gamers probably don't.

Comment

Working...
                        X