Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 Problem

My problem:
    While I'm walking/running or flying (using the fly cheat) or in the air (after a jump) in any direction, the player stops for at least 3 times, in any type of map and game type. I'm using a single channel wireless mouse and keyboard and the signal is at maximum.
    Can someone please tell me what the problem can be?
    Thanks!

I never have any luck with wireless mouses. That's why i have a wired one now.

Comment

yeah id try a PS/2 connector mouse, just a cheap crappy one and see if you still get the same problem, if you dont get it then its your mouse. but can you explain more about "player stops" ? does that mean you cannot use mouse to change direction?, cannot use keyboard to move? game freezes for a second? if its game freeze then its your system not your mouse/keyboard that have the issue

Comment

Originally posted by NightMan View Post
        but can you explain more about "player stops" ? does that mean you cannot use mouse to change direction?, cannot use keyboard to move? game freezes for a second? if its game freeze then its your system not your mouse/keyboard that have the issue
        I mean that while I'm walking forward or any other direction, keeping the button pressed, in less then a minute it stops walking. And to start walking again I need to release the button and press it again and repeat this for at least 3 times to keep walking continuously for less then a minute.
        I hope you or someone else understand now.

Comment

you might have the same button doing two things. Check your settings..

Comment

Checked! They aren't used except to move.
            But after I checked, I putted the default setting and everything was back to normal. The strangest thing is that this started to happen when I changed a song.

Comment

Huh? I also have a wireless keyboard and mouse set, and your behaviour sounds a lot like your keyboard batteries are dying. If you'll get this behaviour again, make sure they're charged.

Comment

I changed the batteries two days before the problem.

Comment

Working...
                X