X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Re: Mmmmm demo

Originally posted by Tobbe
    ....One thing that needs to be fixed is the Goliath tanks machine gun fire volume,its to **** high.When i play at night im afraid to use it because i could get evicted for disturbing the neighbours.
    hehe, I had the same problem last night...yup this gun is way too loud.

I love this game though movements have changed a bit, but thats an issue that I get used to.

there is only tiny thing that I don't like, is the "Star Wars" sound of the shock riffle.

My ratings : 95/100 :up: :up: :up: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [screenshot]http://w1.864.telia.com/~u86446553/Ut01.jpg[/screenshot]

Just this when for the first time starting up the demo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agree... found Ons. hella fun! Honestly, I havent found the avril yet ... but only plaud it a couple of times last night.. got a little late... but now... a brand new day of fraggade!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Mmmmm demo

Mmmmm demo

I love it so far,thanks!

The new version of that UT soundtrack in the menu brought a tear to my eye.
    The menu and interface is very slick and its a good idea with those tips when game loads and ingame.

One thing that needs to be fixed is the Goliath tanks machine gun fire volume,its to **** high.When i play at night im afraid to use it because i could get evicted for disturbing the neighbours.

The avril,hmm.This weapon is just to **** easy to get vehicle frags with,hold it one second on a vehicle and you´ll get a hit.I would at least like to see the time to get a lock raised.
    As it is now i´ll any time choose to have an avril in my hands then be the poor sucker in any vehicle.

Stationary guns,love it.Great addition.

I would like to see them have more "hitpoints" though as the last defense at your base in Onslaught.
    I´ve seen so far that if you´re the one defending the base 9 times out of ten you´ll not turn the table on the enemy.
    Perhaps what´s right but i think if the stationary guns would be a bit more hard to take out it would tweak it a little in favor for the team facing an almost certain defeat.

Bot AI is great from what i´ve seen.
    I think i´ve forgot 90 percent what i was going to say but that´s probably good anyway since the post would be to **** long then.

Cant stop playing it!
Working...
X