Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well epic ... It's very good but still alot of work ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    To be honest the only big difference I can see in DM is that it runs a hell of a lot smoother. Maybe i'll notice more differences over time, probably to early to tell with only one map (love it so far btw). But I've got to say ONS and AS are brilliant and rather strangely fitting within the Unreal Tournament games.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DKoneII
    the game runs MUCH better with our hardware then 2k3 did. 2k4 runs as smooth as a baby's bottom with all settings maxed. 2k3 did not. I have a radeon 9700 pro fyi.
    Could that be because "all settings maxed" in the demo aren't fhe same as "all settings maxed" in UT2003?

Ummm, yes, I think that must be the case

If you want UT2003 to run as well as the demo, just turn all the textures down to medium

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the game runs MUCH better with our hardware then 2k3 did. 2k4 runs as smooth as a baby's bottom with all settings maxed. 2k3 did not. I have a radeon 9700 pro fyi.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the radeon 9800 xt took it with out any problem at all !
    ROFL, ud think!

GG tho, i agree :up:

Menu does look a tad wierd tho... just the demo? will it be diff in the full game? who knows...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1 more thing ... the new weapons the new tweaking was very very good , i liked it ALOT !!!

:up:

Do not change anything !

BTW - there is a bug in the spider mine weapons that the alt fire doesn't show right sometimes , its half invisable ....

Leave a comment:

• Well epic ... It's very good but still alot of work ...

Epic , The UT2004 demo was very very good !

But still there alot of bugs , like The weapon switch (When u take better weapon and it switched by itself) doesn't work .

And more work ... ONS was the best in the demo , well balanced and team work (even for the israeli guys) was great !

AS was also very very good ! But i wish the new sniper rifle will shot alittle faster cause i have with it a little LG feeling .

BUT - CTF and DM was , how 2 say it ? STRANGE.

It has a very diffrent style then UT2003 , it needs more time to get use 2 ! but still not bad.
    maybe you should make again like UT2003 dodge longer.

BTW - DM - rankin is a GG map !

Well the main menu was good , but not as good looking in the monta carlo show. the iron diety backgroung looks like **** , the big charecters were good and the set menu 2 but the bottuns didn't look as good as before.

The net code was AMAZING !!!!!!!
    In full server ONS game i had 52 ping , in UT2003 the ping was 200 !!! OMG GOOD JOOB ON THAT !

In the over rall , make the main menu 2 look like before (at least the bottuns and switch the iron diety background).

The FPS and the loading times were amazing good , ONS map takes me 3 seconds to load !!! and i have like 100 fps in it .
    the radeon 9800 xt took it with out any problem at all !

The maps were very good , but the ctf 1 was great but the scale was 2 big !!! in the bases the halls were 2 big i felt so little inside them , and the middle area was good but the bridges are 2 tite !

In the overall make more teaks and fix the weapon switch bug and give ud a ptch for the demo also ...

My mark is for the demo = 90 - 85.

Very good job.
Working...
X