• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hurry up with the linux client please

Comment

I'm hosting a mirror for the demo at my site. http://www.utforums.com

Comment

So whats the difference with the US version? Will it work on a UK PC?

Cant see any reason why this should matter (except for US spells 'colour' wrong ). If its a demo then it shouldnt rely on UT2K3 being installed.

Comment

well, clicked on the 1st link someone shoved under my noes and downloaded at max speed for my connection (a poorly 60k/s). Took an hour, played it, loved it. This games looks fantastic at first glance, I hope it continues to offer depth and much fun... GJ Epic.

Comment

heh - no download queue even

Comment

Originally posted by Tanj
              hurry up with the linux client please

yes, give me the linux demo, pleeeeeeeez

Comment

When will the Linux Demo be released ?? Today ?? next week ?? with the start of the full version. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion-c
                  When will the Linux Demo be released ??
                  As soon as they remove the last traces of blood from Ryan's caffiene-supply...

I know, it hurts to have to wait, but icculus is still a god in my book.

Comment

The Mac demo

The three Mac guys I play with want to say thanks for releasing the Mac demo only 6 hours after the Windows version (which I use).

It's nice to see Mac users being treated as almost-equals, despite them being a much smaller install base.

Please pass on their thanks to everyone involved. :up:

Comment

The second that I heard the menu-music I knew - this game rocks.
                      Onslaught plays fantastic, I didn't have time to try the others but before that I wanted to stop by here and say:

Thank you Epic! :up:

AndyX

Comment

Originally posted by Kr4zed
                        Headup wasn't just PR, iirc he was "Unreal Brand Manager", though he served as PR as well.
                        BAH! Headup was NEVER PR. He was marketing.

Gangrel replaced Xen. Nobody has come on here from Marketing yet. And I've always been here - you're stuck with me.

Now, back to teh demo! :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by PR_Flak
                          BAH! Headup was NEVER PR. He was marketing.

Gangrel replaced Xen. Nobody has come on here from Marketing yet. And I've always been here - you're stuck with me.

Now, back to teh demo! :haha:
                          I don't mind.

Enjoy the demo :up: but please, can you (as Atari America -- or what you are ) make it clear which versions Europe will be getting? It's been terrible chaos here in the UK/Europe, the SE can't be found anywhere (and there are MANY people -- me included -- who would like to preorder it ASAP) and even Atari UK don't seem to be very sure in this matter. I sent you a PM a few days ago about a thread which was created because of this, however the PM'ing system is switched off atm.

Can you do something about it ? ANY action leading to a successful resolution would be much appreciated. :up:

Thank you.

P.S.: I'm sorry for bringing this topic back again and again, but UT2004 seems to be only slightly over a month from release and the SE (from its nature) won't be available forever, so (understandably) we're getting a bit impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion-c
                            When will the Linux Demo be released ?? Today ?? next week ?? with the start of the full version. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
                            Man I have the same feelings as you do, I want too go to my terminal and type ./ut2004demo.bin . As far as I know everything is on good road. So we're waiting, stay cool.

Cheers, Riot777

Comment

Working...
                            X