Please CliffyB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please CliffyB!

Please. Just one thing that I want. Just ONE thing please oh please just add one thing to this game. Rawsteel. Please! I promise there will be no UT2003/UT2004 rants in this forum from me. I WILL buy 40 copies of this game. PLEASE IT IS ALL I ASK! Everyone knows how bad *** this skin really was/is and it would probably be like 10 times better with all the more polys. PLEASE IT IS ALL I ASK OF YOU CLIFFYB!!!!!

Thank you.

Little late for requests I'm thinkin.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalExtreme
      Little late for requests I'm thinkin.
      Bonus Pack or something!

Comment

Just fire-up UT for all your virtual-manwich needs.

Comment

Oh, and when you make the skin... if you could put a tatoo on his arm or something that says DOOMBOT. Now that would be hard core bad ***! :up:

Comment

Re: Please CliffyB!

Originally posted by Wi||y W0nka
            Please. Just one thing that I want. Just ONE thing please oh please just add one thing to this game. Rawsteel. Please! I promise there will be no UT2003/UT2004 rants in this forum from me. I WILL buy 40 copies of this game. PLEASE IT IS ALL I ASK! Everyone knows how bad *** this skin really was/is and it would probably be like 10 times better with all the more polys. PLEASE IT IS ALL I ASK OF YOU CLIFFYB!!!!!

Thank you.
            Doombot get a grip son, it is the demo lmao you can ask for this later not 30 min before the demo is to be released or a anouncement about it ....LMAO

Comment

yeah, i'll make a skin in 5 mins to put in the demo.... :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Comment

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
                [16:55] <CliffyB[EPIC]> Why do people keep asking for Raw Steel?
                [16:55] <[rSu]Lessa> CliffyB[EPIC]: fetish?
                [16:55] <ono> heh
                [16:55] <[BU]RaptoR> feh
                [16:55] * ID-DoMi^^ has joined #ut
                [16:55] * ESPORTS has joined #ut
                [16:55] <Teddie[FuT]> Cuz steel is raw.

Comment

<CH405> Cliffy--> Our community has Gay people to cater to aswell. :/

Comment

Whatever. This skin would be awesome and everyone knows it.

Comment

Re: Please CliffyB!

Thank you.
                      It really sucks that I'm having a difficult time getting into this forum because there are twits like this spamming the place with every little nugget of thought that their brain manages to crank out.

Comment

Whatever. This skin would be awesome and everyone knows it.
                        Have you not seen the screenshots? There are so many other fantastic skins, why would you ever want the Village People back again?

Comment

come on everyone likes playing with the village people!

...wow, those do look like some of the ut skins...

Comment

Working...
                          X