• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like syrup

All natural maple is teh best!

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=347614

Comment

I completely agree Mr B, i hate threads like this, the demo isn't even out yet :bulb:

Comment

Anyone else starting to have slow,boged down,syrup loading of the forum?
        Thank great meaningful threads like this for it.
        I make an effort not to post utter ****,i realize i do sometimes but cant we just all try to not post stuff that is maybe not so interesting to everyone else?

I realize i might sound like a jerk,dont care anymore.
        Maybe this is what´s wanted,i´ll back off then.

Comment

Skold, my advice to you is for you to delete this thread before too many people post in it and get mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobbe
            Anyone else starting to have slow,boged down,syrup loading of the forum?
            mmmm.... syrup......

And yes, slightly slower loading. I wonder how many ppl are browsing right now? Anyone know where to get a free IRC client so I can stop trolling?

Comment

Download Mozilla 1.6. It comes with a built-in IRC client called ChatZilla.

You can get ChatZilla as a plugin for FireBird/Fox, but unfortunately the extensions page is down at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone
                Download Mozilla 1.6. It comes with a built-in IRC client called ChatZilla.

You can get ChatZilla as a plugin for FireBird/Fox, but unfortunately the extensions page is down at the moment.
                Lol,why bother Brownstone.They just keep spamming even more.

Comment

LOL Well, fortunately the channel is now moderated.

It was unmoderated for about 10 seconds not long ago, and it was...

Comment

Working...
                  X