UK UT2004 Demo release scheduled for 8pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kr4zed
    Hopefully you guys get your demo and I'll get my item I have placed my bid for on eBay (4 hours later).
    just curiosity, wich item r u bidding for?

Comment

Sweet news!!!

I can play till late tonight since I have a 11:00 start tommorrow .

I need to think of an new Alias **** it!!!

Comment

Thanks BadAss.

Oh a small update, apparantly (according to the source) the demo is 209MB.

Comment

If this is ture solid granit can fly...

<-- Refuses to get my hopes up

Comment

Originally posted by kisk
            item# =

Originally posted by ...
            just curiosity, wich item r u bidding for?
            I'm not telling. I'll tell you when the auction ends. :]

Comment

Originally posted by Kr4zed
              Hopefully you guys get your demo and I'll get my item I have placed my bid for on eBay (4 hours later).

Teh Demo perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by CH405
                Sweet news!!!

I can play till late tonight since I have a 11:00 start tommorrow .

I need to think of an new Alias **** it!!!
                I have already figured one out.

Comment

folks, it's important that epic and atari can TRUST people when they set things like this up.

your friend compromised that trust when he told you in good faith, and you are an idiot to run here and then blabber to the world.

fact is most folks have gotten word that something is going up, some with lots of detail... but the bottom line is this:

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT IT IS COMING WHEN IT COMES

so, in the meantime, let's try to be mature, a tad patient and try to support atari's efforts to make this get into as many hands as smoothly and sanely as possible.

that means having a PROPER mirror system where ONLY proper distributors get the demo first.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse>ION<
                    8pm GMT

i.e the UK, Portigal, Morroco, or South Africa
                    "Portugal" :up:

Comment

Originally posted by TseTse
                      folks, it's important that epic and atari can TRUST people when they set things like this up.
                      your friend compromised that trust when he told you in good faith, and you are an idiot to run here and then blabber to the world.
                      fact is most folks have gotten word that something is going up, some with lots of detail... but the bottom line is this:
                      so, in the meantime, let's try to be mature, a tad patient and try to support atari's efforts to make this get into as many hands as smoothly and sanely as possible.
                      that means having a PROPER mirror system where ONLY proper distributors get the demo first.
                      :up: :up: :up:

GMT+1: 9 PM - Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, France & Germany

Comment

Originally posted by TseTse

It wasn't a friend who told me.

Nothing was said to me in 'good faith', it was mentioned publicly to many people, not just me.

I didn't tell the world, I told the community here at INA, where people give a **** about the game and would like to know as much info as possible regarding when they might expect to have the privelege of experiencing it.

Oh, and I can live with being an idiot if it makes you feel any better saying it

Comment

Originally posted by starchief
                          Teh Demo perhaps?
                          Nope. After all, it wouldn't be of much use to me as I have no chance of playing it here. :down:

But I'm getting something better than "teh demo" (most of you probably wouldn't agree with me, but that's your problem ).

Comment

Hmmmn I guess that means a 5:30am Thursday release here in South Australia

Ah well My computer turns on in the morning (acts as my alarm) so I can set the demo downloading in the morn and have it ready to play when I get home from school woooo (provided the internet doesnt die)

Comment

Well I really hope this source is good,
                              cannot wait for the demo any more...

Whole of SA is like freaking out here

Comment

21.00 GMT +1. 200Mb*1024\85dlspeed\60sec= 40min +5min setup...
                                At 21.50 it begins

Comment

Working...
                                X