The UT2003/UT2004 shock rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UT2003/UT2004 shock rifle

Could George Lucas possibly sue Epic for stealing the Shock Rifle sound from Star Wars? :weird:

stop wasting space you dumbfuc|{, nobody cares, plus in star wars it's a blaster rifle not shock rifle, dumbfuc|{

Comment

on that porpuse i could sue anybody who's shlt smells like mine, i just have to prove it i was the fisrt one who did it .....

lucas probably stole that sound from his motherinlaws cusins neighbour:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by stuffitv3
        stop wasting space you dumbfuc|{, nobody cares, plus in star wars it's a blaster rifle not shock rifle, dumbfuc|{
        The sound! The sound you blind person you!

Comment

pleas ban

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooh.......the sound, still it's a stupid topic

Comment

Re: The UT2003/UT2004 shock rifle

Originally posted by Wi||y W0nka
              Could George Lucas possibly sue Epic for stealing the Shock Rifle sound from Star Wars? :weird:
              Go away?

Comment

The trolls are out in force. :down::bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by stuffitv3
                  LOL

mmmm..kay then

:weird:

Comment

considering the lucus company sues people regularly like clockwork I'm sure epic has made sure the audio is allowed... nobody is gunna get sued

Comment

I played both sounds in my head and I'd say I don't think Epic is in any trouble.
                      Maybe they should sue the makers of Day of Defeat though. The FG42 looks just like the Blaster Rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Last-Words
                        I played both sounds in my head and I'd say I don't think Epic is in any trouble.
                        Maybe they should sue the makers of Day of Defeat though. The FG42 looks just like the Blaster Rifle.

:haha:

Comment

Man, people like this tire me so. I have a friend just like this, he says star wars is a ripoffo f star trek because of the name, and that terminator is a ripoff from robocop because they both have robots in them.
                          With media today, hundreds of thousands and millions of movies and games, you cannot make a truly unique product, there are bound to be similarities and there's nothing wrong with inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzlebunny
                            Man, people like this tire me so. I have a friend just like this, he says star wars is a ripoffo f star trek because of the name, and that terminator is a ripoff from robocop because they both have robots in them.
                            With media today, hundreds of thousands and millions of movies and games, you cannot make a truly unique product, there are bound to be similarities and there's nothing wrong with inspiration.
                            Unreal Tournament = Unique

gg

Comment

Working...
                            X