Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Logy
    Epic failed to satisfy his homoerotic urges by refusing to include the Raw Steel team in UT2004, so now he's bitter.
    :haha: Made me laugh.

I still love and play Unreal Tournament on a regular basis. Its what got me into the computer gaming world in the first place. So being that I just really got into this game, I was hyped for the next one and only ended up being dissapointed that it was a failure in my eyes when compared to UT. Thats all.

And no, Rawsteel is bad ***. No skin is better then the Rawsteel. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    jetpack is from duke nukem

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dude I heard that quake 3 has a rocket launcehr in it too!!!! is this true????? omg lawsuit!!!!11
    And.. and.. unreal stole the U letter from quake as well!!!111
    Holy sh*t I dont think anyone cares!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mort_Q
    I'm pretty sure the term existed long before Quake or Unreal...

... I should know, I was there.
    :haha::up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tribes had vehicles first.

All games are stealing from Tribes2.

The only thing left for them to copy is the Jetpack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lolol pld solares
    and to the rest of u: moany f**kers :sour:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AI epic is da man atlast sumthing after holy ****, even i dont get those very often, we need sumthing more then wicked sick grrrrrrrr , sumthing like SOMEBUDY STUP THIS MUTHAFUKA , there ws a server i joined once wich had sum cool things with killing sprees that they changed, only without sound, but really it ws much fun, hope epic can put a mutator or sumthin with thise changes :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's the way I see it...
    Q3 and UT/UT2k3 can/will/do have similar/identical elements, that's pretty much unavoidable.
    But wigging out over "OMG!! They both have Holy ***** in them!!" is just pointless

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FANS R HYPER

IF YOUR A TRUE UT UT2k3 UT2k4 DEMO ET ALL FAN

THEN U REALISE ALL GAMES CAN NEVER COMPARE TO THE FREEDOM AND MOVEment YOU FEEL IN UT GAMES.

IF ALL OTHER GAMES HAD THE SPEED AND TWEAKABILITY AND FANS/ HARDCOREGAMERS then maybe they would be worth playing.

TRUE FANS can barely play OTHER GAMES without gritting their teeth wondering whY WHY ISNT THERE A TELE or DOUBLE DODGE! WTF IS THIS OTHER GAME SOoooooo SLOW ITS FPOOPA!

YES WE ARE EXCITED AS THE FIRST DAY WE PLAYED UT!

I do wish UT2k4 used FREEKBOYGs skins they rocked! Is there a blonde in the game yet? Necris and Classic characters were cool too you KNOW!

no im not yelling im FREAKING EXCITED...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    quake 3 sucks
    ut>q3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [VE]MaLeBolGiA
    you have some kind of obsession with farts dont ya fartingbob
    Now what gave you that idea?

I know there's burping ammo in the game, at least, in some mod/mutator, why not farts . It's the greatest sound in the world!

Ok .... yes I admit .... I'm obsessed!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by te®m
    What happened to you doombot ?
    I remember you used to be a good fanboy a while back
    Epic failed to satisfy his homoerotic urges by refusing to include the Raw Steel team in UT2004, so now he's bitter.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you have some kind of obsession with farts dont ya fartingbob

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [VE]MaLeBolGiA
    maybe its more fun if we stop the Q3><UT bashing and just concentrate of thinking on funny things the announcer will say after holy ****!

Would be cool if he says something like OMFG!!!!!
    Ah finally, a sensible post ! That would be fun. I'd love it if a fart was included hehe!

And I don't want to hear a 'bleep' when he says 'f***' . OMFG would be the best I think, or wtf?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the funny thing is that the "holy ****" in UT2k3 sounds exactly the same as the one in Q3

I really dont think epic realised that Q3 has this exact same announcer voice thingy, or they woulndt've included it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X