Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FANS R HYPER

IF YOUR A TRUE UT UT2k3 UT2k4 DEMO ET ALL FAN

THEN U REALISE ALL GAMES CAN NEVER COMPARE TO THE FREEDOM AND MOVEment YOU FEEL IN UT GAMES.

IF ALL OTHER GAMES HAD THE SPEED AND TWEAKABILITY AND FANS/ HARDCOREGAMERS then maybe they would be worth playing.

TRUE FANS can barely play OTHER GAMES without gritting their teeth wondering whY WHY ISNT THERE A TELE or DOUBLE DODGE! WTF IS THIS OTHER GAME SOoooooo SLOW ITS FPOOPA!

YES WE ARE EXCITED AS THE FIRST DAY WE PLAYED UT!

I do wish UT2k4 used FREEKBOYGs skins they rocked! Is there a blonde in the game yet? Necris and Classic characters were cool too you KNOW!

no im not yelling im FREAKING EXCITED...

Comment

Here's the way I see it...
      Q3 and UT/UT2k3 can/will/do have similar/identical elements, that's pretty much unavoidable.
      But wigging out over "OMG!! They both have Holy ***** in them!!" is just pointless

Comment

AI epic is da man atlast sumthing after holy ****, even i dont get those very often, we need sumthing more then wicked sick grrrrrrrr , sumthing like SOMEBUDY STUP THIS MUTHAFUKA , there ws a server i joined once wich had sum cool things with killing sprees that they changed, only without sound, but really it ws much fun, hope epic can put a mutator or sumthin with thise changes :weird:

Comment

lolol pld solares
          and to the rest of u: moany f**kers :sour:

Comment

Tribes had vehicles first.

All games are stealing from Tribes2.

The only thing left for them to copy is the Jetpack.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q
              I'm pretty sure the term existed long before Quake or Unreal...

... I should know, I was there.
              :haha::up:

Comment

Dude I heard that quake 3 has a rocket launcehr in it too!!!! is this true????? omg lawsuit!!!!11
                And.. and.. unreal stole the U letter from quake as well!!!111
                Holy sh*t I dont think anyone cares!

Comment

jetpack is from duke nukem

Comment

Originally posted by Logy
                    Epic failed to satisfy his homoerotic urges by refusing to include the Raw Steel team in UT2004, so now he's bitter.
                    :haha: Made me laugh.

I still love and play Unreal Tournament on a regular basis. Its what got me into the computer gaming world in the first place. So being that I just really got into this game, I was hyped for the next one and only ended up being dissapointed that it was a failure in my eyes when compared to UT. Thats all.

And no, Rawsteel is bad ***. No skin is better then the Rawsteel. :up:

Comment

Working...
                    X