Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the game

Hey,

my old install disc of UT2k4 isn't compatible with Vista in some way ;/ do you know some way I can buy a new one game but maybe cheaper than the box-version? In fact I already have one...

I'll research on my own further but please for some advice

It must be compatible with Vista. There's no reason for it not to work there.

Comment

For some reason it just starts and then, after second or two, i'm once again wathing my own desktop.

Oh, **** :?

Comment

I don't know any cheaper than box version.

Comment

Just buy Unreal Anthology - I've just bought a copy for £6 - but I've seen it on american sites for $5

Comment

hello

Originally posted by Sephirath View Post
            Hey,

my old install disc of UT2k4 isn't compatible with Vista in some way ;/ do you know some way I can buy a new one game but maybe cheaper than the box-version? In fact I already have one...

I'll research on my own further but please for some advice

Yeah, i think you can search it with google.

Comment

I've checked all popular stores and ebay and there're nothing really interesting in this case.

I'm from Poland so my credit card weren't appropriate for the us sites but i found alternative - at gog.com for 9.99$ I got my downloadable version of UT and it works on everything. kewl!

thanks for the advice about the digital distribution! : )

Comment

You should check your UT2004.log and see what causes it to exit.

Comment

You see, those numbers and words say me nothing. And I have no time to google properly long to understand them.

Comment

Well, upload the log to http://www.pastebin.com/ and post the URL here.

Comment

I've checked your answer a little too late, I did uninstall the game and installed the new one that works without even an animation drops

Comment

Working...
                      X