Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you going to buy a FataI1ty video card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatal1ty is simply the best player there ever was. You can easily tell by the uproar he's still causing. :haha:
    And he's right in what he is doing, there's no point in being humble just to make some envious gaming geeks happy.
    Fatal1ty is the only real pro. The rest is just "wannabe", and that's why they hate him. :haha:

Comment

The problem with this is that there are only a few geeks like us people here who actually know the guy.

Would you buy boots that have the name of someone on them that you have never heard about?

Well, maybe if the boots are really good.

But then there's the problem that the boots will cost more than boots without any name on them simply because there's one extra person who wants to earn money with those boots.

If you're really famous people may be willing to pay the extra money to have products with your name on them. But would you pay say 10€ for a motherboard just because some gaming nerd wrote his 1337 nickname on it?
      I know that i won't....

Comment

Wendel talked with CNET News.com about the life of a professional gamer shortly before he wiped out the competition at the recent Cyber X Gaming tournament in Las Vegas.
        I remember he got wiped out by lauke in the first match of the loser bracket. But hey, who's countin

Comment

Boy are they off target. Everyone hates players who are better than them. Id stay well clear - unless it was cheap and a superior product, but then why would they need his name...?

Comment

They're trying to bank on the fact that just just because Fatal1ty is a world champion in a few matches that gamers will buy a card with his name on it --- that just isn't the case in the gaming community. It maybe works in basketball (M. Jordan shoes), but I seriously doubt seeing any real gamer buying a vcard just cause it's endorsed by another gamer.

Gamers look at specs(not to mention price), not endorsements by world champion gamers...

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital
              but then why would they need his name...?
              For a very obvious reason,it sells.
              That doesnt automatically mean that the product have to be bad though.

Comment

Let the guy make some money you communists! He is after all trying to make a living like most of us do.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampionOfGod
                  Let the guy make some money you communists! He is after all trying to make a living like most of us do.

oh I agree completely -- if he wants to produce a card with his name on it, by all means go for it. I won't lie when I say I'd do the same -- I'm just saying the *real* gamers out there won't even consider it. His audience is gunna be newbie gamers that watched his MTV Real Life special....

Comment

He's probably the most successful gamer ever and yes he's big-headed but he's won just about everything there is to win. At the same time he's helpful to other players and he helps the industry.

And no I wouldnt buy any of his stuff because his names on it, but I would if it was the best value piece of equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by kisk
                      oh I agree completely -- if he wants to produce a card with his name on it, by all means go for it. I won't lie when I say I'd do the same -- I'm just saying the *real* gamers out there won't even consider it. His audience is gunna be newbie gamers that watched his MTV Real Life special....
                      Alienware, Falcom N-W and such make lots of money selling custome gaming PCs, why would not he?. Most of the people who buy these machine are already profecionals with plenty of cash. Who would not mind paying the extra money to save time trouble-shooting their machines, they basically want to play games without worring about their box current tech status.

I personally find rather imature some people attitudes in here. These people seem to dislike Fatal1ty for apparently no reason at all. Moreover, some of them even accuse him of not being a real athlete, for computers sake, he runs 4 miles a day!!! I bet most of you can't even run 50M without having a major heart attack.

Comment

hmm id like 2 see him plying IG,LG . hes good , but not the best i can tell u that, theres always sum1 better then u !!! :bulb:
                        psshhh hes lucky, he can play as much as he like, i got my mom nagging bout me every 20 min to go and study my homework , i cant even play for an hour and my mom **** in da room tellin me to study :sour: , and when I tell her i dont ave study , she tells me well then u dont got internet. i probably read a **** magazine bout ut2k4, atleast he can play every fuking game he wants, he got cash and plays 24/7. I WANT TO PLY THT MCH 22222222222 !!!!!!!!

Comment

lol, ok

Comment

Here is a guy who is dedicated to gaming, trains hard and continually puts himself in the line of fire.

And yet the halfwits here feel the need to knock him down. :haha:

Gaming needs people like him to raise the profile of gaming, to help turn the image of it from something geeky that only no-life virgins play into something that is worthwhile entertainment.

Sure, his endorsments may fail, but at least he is attempting something that most wouldn't have the courage to do. Then again, they may not fail and he would be going some way towards legitimising the industry as a whole and, funnily enough, all you geeks too.

So in the future when you ask a girl out and she asks what your hobbies are, she won't run away laughing when you mention you like to play computer games

Comment

I don't know who this person is, but i like him already.:up:

Comment

Here is a guy who is dedicated to gaming, trains hard and continually puts himself in the line of fire.

And yet the halfwits here feel the need to knock him down.

Gaming needs people like him to raise the profile of gaming, to help turn the image of it from something geeky that only no-life virgins play into something that is worthwhile entertainment.

Sure, his endorsments may fail, but at least he is attempting something that most wouldn't have the courage to do. Then again, they may not fail and he would be going some way towards legitimising the industry as a whole and, funnily enough, all you geeks too.

So in the future when you ask a girl out and she asks what your hobbies are, she won't run away laughing when you mention you like to play computer games

My moneys on the endorsements failing.

Have you guys ever bought any fatal1ty stuff ?
                                Dont you think you should ?
                                so to help future no life spotty geeks get laid.

Comment

Working...
                                X