Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you going to buy a FataI1ty video card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to buy a FataI1ty video card?

LINK

It's kind of like what Michael Jordan is to basketball. My name's become kind of valuable, and I want to make sure that if it's on a product, it's really done to my specifications. This is all new. We're going to create our own stuff--our own motherboards, our own video cards. Just have everything maxed out for the best performance. We're not just going to tweak the stuff that's out there; we're going to do better than that.
    :haha:

:haha: Watch him do all that and file bankruptcy after the release of all those products.

Comment

hehe, I was the first to mention how rediculous that was in the other thread about this interview hehe.

Comment

He isnt 1337 anymore

Comment

hahaha.

gooly gee. have to catch my breath.:haha:

Comment

You got to admire the ego of the guy, comparing himself to Michael Jordan. :down:

Comment

Maybe I should endorse my own tampons

Comment

I don't see how he can make the hardware faster.
                What do you think Nvidia and ATI are trying to do?
                I mean, yeah, he could probably build a super duper video card with 512 megs of the fastest memory and dual processors, but then it would cost a ton.
                It's kinda like the Intel EE processors, they cost $1000 and only give a few extra frames.
                He's kinda smart though, he'll end up working at a graphics card company in the end.

Comment

Umm . . . yeah, he just like . . . Michael Jordan. Right . . . .

Except that MJ is a real athlete, and Wendell is just some geek who spends all day playing computer games. And it's a stretch for him to compare his high-school tennis game to playing in the NBA.

So, yeah, his ego is out of control. The idea of his own brand of PC is silly; for all his talk, he won't be able to offer anything anyone else can't.

He should stick to mouse pads and T-shirts.

Comment

hmm, I wouldnt mind. I want a pure gaming pc god machine,. I doubt he can give that to us with a reasonable price, and I doubt he can compete against mega companies like alienware or falcon nw or voodoo,

Comment

We're not just going to tweak the stuff that's out there; we're going to do better than that.. My Dad and me will be sticking on Fatal1ty stickers and go faster lightning stripes

He's doing it all for the gamer$$$

Comment

Originally posted by t0x1k
                        :haha: Watch him do all that and file bankruptcy after the release of all those products.
                        it's not his money genius

ffs, if you're going to hate at least learn the basics of business first

Comment

it's not his money genius
                          it's not going to make any money.. nevermind the fact that it's self hype bs.

can you imagine the number of fat beanies and t-shirts clogging up some guys warehouse right now :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Malo Hombre
                            Umm . . . yeah, he just like . . . Michael Jordan. Right . . . .

Except that MJ is a real athlete, and Wendell is just some geek who spends all day playing computer games. And it's a stretch for him to compare his high-school tennis game to playing in the NBA.

So, yeah, his ego is out of control. The idea of his own brand of PC is silly; for all his talk, he won't be able to offer anything anyone else can't.

He should stick to mouse pads and T-shirts.
                            :up:

Comment

Im not going to buy a videocard just because it would have a slick sticker on it wich says Fatal1ty.
                              I think he´s a good player but i would never buy a card based on that. :bulb:
                              If its a good performing card in comparison to what´s out there,sure i´ll buy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X