Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 191
    Let your imagination flow and try them out in the demo :up:

And just let the people here have some fun and speculate about this.
    alright

in my trick i'm driving a hellbender when i press the secret blezinsky jet button (!) which you can only find if you spell cliffy_b w/ the link gun three times when your upside down and it's the summer solstace
    then it turns into an x-wing that shoots photon torpedos but also icbm's and if you click both buttons then icbms with photon torpedos in the warheads that spit bees at you and plays Blondie's greatest hits

then i hit a special rock and do 900 backflips while tp'ing all my enemies and the announcer yells 'holy cornholio'

after that i open the hellbender's mini-fridge and have an amstel

Comment

now to see if anyone can figure out some of this stuff and how to actually do it

Comment

Originally posted by woohah
        alright

in my trick i'm driving a hellbender when i press the secret blezinsky jet button (!) which you can only find if you spell cliffy_b w/ the link gun three times when your upside down and it's the summer solstace
        then it turns into an x-wing that shoots photon torpedos but also icbm's and if you click both buttons then icbms with photon torpedos in the warheads that spit bees at you and plays Blondie's greatest hits

then i hit a special rock and do 900 backflips while tp'ing all my enemies and the announcer yells 'holy cornholio'

after that i open the hellbender's mini-fridge and have an amstel
        see, that wasn't so hard was it ?

Comment

My perfect stunt: To stand on top of ONS-Torlan, on the roof of an scorpion. Im then gonna get one of my teammates to drive out the edge, as i progress to a freefall, my other teammate will fly below me with a raptor. As he jumps out of the flying vehicle, i will switch places in mid-air, and hopfully get it up in the air in time to watch him enter the old scorpion that fell off the large structure from the beggining (if he can make it). Then we will all rejoice at the bottom together with the starting-scorpion drivers corpse and laugh.

Ofcource, i need people who are willing to do this.

Comment

I say a Hellbender jumping down to the vally in the midle of torlan geting taken out mid air by a tank!

Or, Some one seting off a demer in mid air of two Raprtors fighting!

Zen

Comment

Making a HUGE jump with the Scorpion to eventually land on top of a flying (enemy) Raptor and fly along :up:

Comment

Two things I'd love to see:

1) Something like Halo Warthog Jump... Even, better a parody of it. That would make my day.

2) Red vs Blue Unreal style. I don't care if its 2k4 or XMP. Matinee has to be much simpler than a bunch o' xboxes

Take that Halo fanboys. :haha: :up: :haha:

Comment

On a scorpion fly off a rock and begin crarging energy bloas, as i fly by a passing manta i deplot yhe baldes at the exact right instant to decapitate the driver, i then release the bolas on a rapto causing it to crash int a hellbendert and explode and i finaly jump out and allow the scorpion to land on a levithian as it is charging it's gun, the scorpion blocks the muzzle causing the levithina to shoot at point blank range killing itself and some tanks.

Comment

thats it, time for the obvious to occur.

lets make this somethin real here, time for a video team.

if u "game" then let it be heard, details 2 follow.

Comment

Working...
                    X