UT2004 [cool] Vehicle Stunt Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 [cool] Vehicle Stunt Ideas

whoever has the coolest idea for a cool a$$ vehiclular stunt in 2k4 is teh winnah!

mine:
    you hear something approaching fast over the hill and move up to look for what it is. right before you reach the top of the hill you duck as the enemy hellbender ramps above you, just missing your head. you fire a rocket at its left rear tire and send it rolling through the air. you quickly bust out the spider mines and lock one right into the undercarriage as it begins to fall to the ground behind you. just then you hear the satisfying beep of the mine activating and the even more satisfying fireball of twisted metal and chunks of what was once a hellbender buggy strew the ground where the charred bodies of the driver and passenger land. you slap on a devious grin and marvel at the almighty ownage you have just wrought and move on to the control node.

one spider mine shouldn't be able to take out a whole hell bender

Comment

use ye imagination

aw comeon just play along. ok it was already damaged, there

Comment

I think you need 4 people on each side with Rocket Launchers to destroy a Hell-Bender

Maybe even placing mines on the lower-part of the hill when he drives over it + turrets..

Comment

no chance in hell he'll see, read, none the less answer this but...

Cliffy, would this stunt of mine be possible?

Comment

and i suppose YOU could come up with a better one?
            [/sarcasm]

Comment

The stunt CliffyB described in another thread should be the coolest vehicle stunt ever. It sounds so cool and i would love to see it in a little UT2004 video.

Originally posted by CliffyB
              The other day in a play test I took a Raptor to the top of the tower of Torlan and hopped out to grab the 'Deemer. Unfortunately, my Raptor still had momentum and right when I grabbed the gun the Raptor fell off of the tower. Luckily, players fall faster than Raptors, so I was able to B-line it down and "catch up" to the empty vehicle, hit USE, and pull up and keep playing. (like the opening of Charlie's Angels 2...)

Took a few tries to pull that one off!

Comment

yeah i read that, thats why i made tiz thread!

NOW WHERES YOUR STUNTS!!! COMEON THINK!!!

Comment

a cool stunt! hmm well, drive off a cliff while in free fall jump out and quickly land on top of your team mates aircraft

Comment

Speeding up your Scorpion to full. Jumping from the side of a mountain and then hitting a passing raptor with the wicked blades on the side. Now that would look cool.

Comment

how on earth can you create stunts before you know what's even possible?

ffs

Comment

Originally posted by woohah
                        how on earth can you create stunts before you know what's even possible?

ffs
                        Let your imagination flow and try them out in the demo :up:

And just let the people here have some fun and speculate about this.

Comment

Vehicle stuntz!!!11

During the development of Onslaught, we have seen some incredible things done, which, considering the possibility of them breaking gameplay, had to be changed or removed. I have *zero* doubts that there are awesome things we have yet to find, and I personally just can't wait for an Onslaught vehicle stunt/skill video to come out!! It's all up to you, guys...

Comment

ermm in a dog fight with another raptor... just manage to get a lock on him with the guided missile... it takes out the raptor, boom... the shell falls to the ground and crushes 2 or 3 people all crowded around a power node :up:

Comment

Re: Vehicle stuntz!!!11

Originally posted by Hanzz
                              During the development of Onslaught, we have seen some incredible things done, which, considering the possibility of them breaking gameplay, had to be changed or removed. I have *zero* doubts that there are awesome things we have yet to find, and I personally just can't wait for an Onslaught vehicle stunt/skill video to come out!! It's all up to you, guys...
                              The smell of possibilities. I can't wait for some Evil Knevil action.

Comment

Working...
                              X