No announcement yet.

[Article] Atari Forumers Begin Onslaught of Epic HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey now, calm down kiddies... This was all in good fun.

[rant]Now see? This is why I hate politics... The ppl who try to rule the nation (usa) can't even agree to a single thing. Kinda scary when an election year looks like a kindergarten classroom @ recess...:sour: [/rant]

[back on topic]
    It was all in good fun. It was funny, so chill and leave each other alone. NO FLAMING.

Comment

...... :sour:

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_EDo
        Why dont you just go and do what all right wingers/fasicsts/admins on BuF do: hate what you dont unerstand.
        I understand that your taking the post of somone who is under 18 as a personal attack and trying to defend as such on an online board that most of the kids in teh world are looking at right now. I also understand that it's not only me who feels that it's VERY unwarranted, considering you have 10wl. As for not understanding you, heh, frankly with the way you've been acting, I don't want to. Why didn't you just explain a lil? It's not like we're attacking your human rights. For crying out frikin loud, what if a comedian bashed the place where you grew up? Would you laugh or would you spam his mailbox with complaints? It's people like you who ruin life for people like me who don't give a f**k and are just trying to live.

I rest my case. Enjoy being banned, Sir.:up:

Comment

I'd feel better if he DID spam my mailbox. If there's a problem, it can be settled in PM, I have no interest in sustaining a flamewar.

IIRC, I'm actually 27. And I removed the offending section.

:edit: I am redefining "hate" in my Word dictionary to read "offering on three different occasions to help someone with their well-conceived but struggling mod"

Comment

That's better.. :up: Now we can laugh at the funny parts...ha..ha..

Comment

Originally posted by FLAGEL
              http://www.bash.org/?60523
              LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by \/\/0RF
                IIRC, I'm actually 27. And I removed the offending section.
                After reading the ROAR thread in the Maps and Mods forum... That section was clearly the funniest... Relax Doc, it's just a joke in good fun.

Besides... I already quoted that section on the first page of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerNut
                  Besides... I already quoted that section on the first page of the thread.
                  sshhhhh.... don't tell, BeerNut....

Comment

Couldn't really see the humour in it, but i had fun reading it :up:

Comment

Nice sig there BeerNut.

Comment

Of course, right on the heels of this, the BitTorrent mirror gets hacked and shut down.

That real-life onslaught may happen after all

Comment

Others are hosing down lampposts with supersoakers, referring to them as "power nodes" and waiting for "a hovercraft to spawn" so they can use it to take over the Epic building.
                          thats me !

Comment

Good reads, LMAO!
                            gj \/\/0RF

Comment

I found the post that started this thread to be extremely humorous and light-hearted. If anyone can't see that through the forest of hate within their own heart and mind, that person needs to leave the virtual world and get back to real life. Great story Worf.

Comment

WOW!, someone has WAY too much time on their hands.

\/\/0RF maybe, "GET A JOB!"

Comment

Working...
                                X