No announcement yet.

ut2k4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k i just installed 2k4 and unchecked that server thing,there still isn't a lot of people playing ctf tho or deathmatch mostly onslaught kinda sucks

Comment

tam ftw....

Comment

why is every ut dead now a days =/ what is causing this?

Comment

17 servers populated now. Don't see how this is "dead".

Comment

i think your server finding skillz are dead...not the game...

Comment

k i see it now but a lot of servers have N/A or ? where the ping should be for the server and when i click on the n/a or ? server it wont let me connect to any of those,so that cuts down a lot of servers for me any ideas why it wont let me?

Comment

cuz they are not active servers..

Comment

then why are they in the server list:P if there not active that means not a lot of ut2k4 are active then because most of them are n/a and ?

Comment

it means they were recently (or fairly recently) active and are cached in the master server list..(i think that is the proper term)..i have never gone a day without being able to find a game..on a fairly well populated server..i still find myself having to spec on some servers til a spot opens up (or can be hijacked on map change)

Comment

Hmm... Or maybe the ping is too big to list? the "?" might mean that...

Comment

I'm kinda sick of playing DM on Rankin. Why don't people want to play any other maps?

Comment

Hmm, I tend to play offline anyway... But you can find games with other maps, and a lot.

Comment

We still run a fairly active server... not as active as we would like but most of the time if you jump on others will follow.

Check us out, we are trying to gather more interested players.

https://www.apoc.org/msgboard/

Comment

Originally posted by ThePigster View Post
                              I'm kinda sick of playing DM on Rankin. Why don't people want to play any other maps?
                              QFT. Most DM servers nowadays are rankin only. Rankin is a POS map. Why do they only play that when there are so many good maps in ut2k4?

Comment

Invasion is still pretty active..

Comment

Working...
                                X