ut2k4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut2k4

whats wrong with this game =/ its also dead!....... but why? ut3 is dead,ut99 is dead,ut2k4 is dead
    almost no players,2 years ago it had around 7000 online now only 700 .whats going on with the ut series is it really going to end soon?

i never have trouble finding a game..i don't need 7000 players to play...*shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedMind View Post
      whats wrong with this game =/ its also dead!....... but why? ut3 is dead,ut99 is dead,ut2k4 is dead
      almost no players,2 years ago it had around 7000 online now only 700 .whats going on with the ut series is it really going to end soon?
      Yes, because as well all know, it's all about Gears of War now.

Comment

Frogger is right. Hell, Unreal II XMP has constantly only ~2 players, with 3 servers, but it's still a lot of fun!

Comment

I play pretty much every day and never have any problem finding a decent game.

For me UT2004 is by far the best game ever written.

Comment

The Unreal series is FAR from being dead...

I still play UT and UT2004--not online though--since both are easy to mod and expand. I also play UT3, yet I have tried modding the game though.

Comment

are you kidding .. lol :P ut2k4 has maybe one or 2 servers with players in them for ctf and the servers arn't even full thats pretty dead to me .. its nothing like it used to be =/

**** check this out
              http://www.xfire.com/games/ut/Unreal_Tournament/

sucks =/

Comment

8:50 pm on a sunday..here are a few....

Comment

yeah that looks pretty dead to me hahaha

kinda sucks i wanted to play it again =/

Comment

Twisted, you're looking at the wrong game :P
                    http://www.xfire.com/games/ut2k4/Unr...urnament_2004/

Comment

****! that looks pretty active still,but how come when i look at ctf servers i only see a couple with people in them im talking about 3-4 servers that arn't full and the rest has 0 players,game monitor.com says that ut2k4 has about 800 players on right now thats less then what ut99 has :P

Comment

i think game monitor only counts the servers that have been added to its database...= not all of them..i could be wrong. qtracker is what i use..you may have better luck with it..

Comment

Twisted, make sure "standard servers" box is unchecked

Comment

you mean standard server inside 2k4 is self?

Comment

id have to install it again,will you make me a quick screen shot of the ctf server list for me please? so i can see if its worth the install again i'd appreciate it very much

Comment

Working...
                              X