Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official "Thanks to Epic" Thread! (from the community)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official "Thanks to Epic" Thread! (from the community)

There will be a mess of new threads coming this week, good and bad after the demo is released. I just want to say thanks to the Epic team for there time and hard work that went into UT 2004. So thanks guys, and have a good week!

Thank You Epic! :up:

Just prepare yourselves for the complaints.

Comment

Dude they get paid, its not charity work. Endless respect for bonus packs though. Now give me my demo.

Also if this thread was "official" then they'd be kissing their own asses. Look up the word in a dictionary please. Seeing way too many "official" threads.

Comment

EDITED.

Comment

For once I agree with Odds...

We don't need to toss Epic's salad... the game ain't free.

BUT, for the Bonus Packs - you guys pwn. Definately top shelf :up: .

Comment

Thanks for the MOST Awaited Game of the YEAR!

Comment

I thank DE

Comment

They should thank us for supporting their ***. If it wasnt for us they ll be begging on the streets joke.

but ye Thanks hope its whst everyone is expecting.....heq him demo pls

Comment

thank you epic for taking on such a big goal and accomplishing it, a yearly update that will keep the UT name fresh is not an easy task as many of us take for granted. Keep up the good work and good luck with continuing this tradition with 2k5 and beyond.

all hail the gods of fraggism! :up:

Comment

THEANKS!!!1111

Or wait...

TANKS!!!!111

Or... ?

Nevertheless, thnank you Epic, and i hope this game will own! :up:

Comment

Sad to see some of you don't appreciate the hard work some of these guys put into making a good game for us to play. Yeah they get paid, but they don't put out a new UT game every week just to make a buck. They work hard and have some tweaked hours (ask Willhaven the hours he has been working) to get the game right. Personally they take our **** here on the board, they take our **** on IRC, and anywhere else we can give them **** we do. So no, saying thanks once in a while isn't hard for me to do. The whole "official" thing, is to say this is not spam and is a genuine thank you to the Epic team. This is not some BS spam thread named to get attention. This is for the people who are in this community on a regular basis to say thanks before we give them hell after the demo is released.

Comment

Thanks Epic for the demo (when it's released) and s***w you Atari for not giving us the info us Europeans are after.

Yes... You'll notice I've edited out 3 letters.... have a guess what they were

Comment

Well, they get payd, the game aint free, but you could pay the same amount of money for a **** game... I thank Epic that the hard earned dollars I spend on this game... is worth it!

There IS posible to be happy for something that isnt free! :up:

Comment

even if they get paid for it...
                            creativity deserves a "thank you!" if the output puts a smile on your face.

put your complaint suite on EPIC guys! There'll be a lot of them coming towards you.

Comment

Thank you epic !!

Comment

Working...
                              X