Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most gorgeous Matinee Scene I've ever seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch, lol..

I had to wait 140mins or so.. but it began downloading automatically in its own window... so thats an improvement.

Comment

I got in line early this morning and went to run some errands, then played a little TTR. Just as I was wrapping up with that, the file came in .

It's kinda dull since it's just shots of maps (or a map, can't tell), but the scenery's nice. Angelheart = :up:.

Comment

Originally posted by LeJimster
        ouch, lol..

I had to wait 140mins or so.. but it began downloading automatically in its own window... so thats an improvement.

..........I hate it when you wait so long and then the **** dl crashes half way thru.........

Comment

Originally posted by Discord
          I got in line early this morning and went to run some errands, then played a little TTR. Just as I was wrapping up with that, the file came in .

It's kinda dull since it's just shots of maps (or a map, can't tell), but the scenery's nice. Angelheart = :up:.
          If you've never seen Bladerunner then you just won't appreciate it as much (I don't know if you have or not, I'm just saying). I finally got it and it's nice. Definately captures the Bladerunner atmosphere... I just wish we could play in it (A mut with ONS-BladerunnerCity or something...)

Comment

Originally posted by Kabhal
            If you've never seen Bladerunner then you just won't appreciate it as much (I don't know if you have or not, I'm just saying). I finally got it and it's nice. Definately captures the Bladerunner atmosphere... I just wish we could play in it (A mut with ONS-BladerunnerCity or something...)
            Lol, yeah, I love BladeRunner and def. AH nailed it. If you've ever played on his China map (or any other for that matter), you know that brilliance is a given with him .

Only reason I said it was a little slow was because there's no people in it.

Oh, and BTW:
            http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=292

*edit* Be sure and check out some of his other maps (bottom of page). They don't always have the best play, but they're generally a real treat for the eyes.

Comment

I just wish we could play in it
              Angelheart, the map god of UT in my opinion, has made only one map for 2K3 that I know of, DM-2019, which he says is inspired by Blade Runner.

I'm betting it is this map he used for the matinee, although I've yet to d/l the matinee. I have the map and it is awesome, but huge and slow. People always complained about that in UT, his maps were so great they were slow, but he didn't care and niether did I. With the hardware I have now, I can go back to UT and play all his maps with no problem.

Anyway, search google for dm-2019 for download links, it's a great map even if I have to wait for my next computer to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flynn Flak
                Angelheart, the map god of UT in my opinion, has made only one map for 2K3 that I know of, DM-2019, which he says is inspired by Blade Runner.

I'm betting it is this map he used for the matinee, although I've yet to d/l the matinee. I have the map and it is awesome, but huge and slow. People always complained about that in UT, his maps were so great they were slow, but he didn't care and niether did I. With the hardware I have now, I can go back to UT and play all his maps with no problem.

Anyway, search google for dm-2019 for download links, it's a great map even if I have to wait for my next computer to play it.
                If you had read the thread, the link to that very map is in the post above yours.

Comment

omg... wtf

Comment

Re: omg... wtf

Originally posted by sammboy125
                    :up: 1441 min :up:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

as far as i understand, the matinee is not from angelheart. it's a different guy (Ville-Pekka Vainio / Hennu) that made the scene just using angelhearts map.

Comment

Working...
                      X