Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most gorgeous Matinee Scene I've ever seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most gorgeous Matinee Scene I've ever seen...

Check this Blade Runner trailer, that some guy ?Angelheart? created with Matinee (UT2k3).

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/136491.shtml

It's some of the most breath taking stuff I've seen done with UT2k3 so far. I hope this guy is out making some video game.. Cuz he's one talented ******.

165 minutes

Comment

I love people who upload their stuff to fileplanet only (or at least only give a link to fileplanet).

If I do non commercial stuff and want people to dl it, I would not want them to have to wait for 166 Minutes (that's how long I have to wait).

Now, don'T tell me, that I can pay for it... ...if I want to promote and publish stuff, I will pay so that people can easily dl it for free...

Comment

All the free fileplanet servers are full, excess of 150 minute wait times on all of them. Not waiting through that.

Comment

Geez,just dont download it then guys.
          But Fileplanet sucks huge cohones that´s for sure.

Comment

did you know that "file" is the dutch word for "traffic jam"?

guess what im reading every time i see "fileplanet"

Comment

I'd offer an alternative, but I dont have anywhere to put the file. I got the link for fileplanet only.... I don't know if its on any other site, but it deserves viewage.. So if u can spare the wait.

Comment

I'll stand in line while I am at work. When I come back, I'm gonna start the download.

Comment

/me pats fileplanet subscription and 235k/sec download speed off it

Comment

nice matinee, moody, subtle, nice use of the original Blade Runner sounds and music

BUT

if you want a truely stunning matinee check out the Epic GDC matinee demonstration here:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/129736.shtml

now that IS WOW!!

Comment

I would pat the fileplanet subscription if it was worth something. I download something off of fileplanet maybe once every 3 years. Its not worth the money.

Comment

I thought it was visually more impressive than Epics matinee demo.. Epics was more entertaining tho .

Comment

somebody oughta host all the top matinee flicks.

Comment

Gads! Pay for broadband and wait in line... Anyone wanna share a fileplanet subscription?

(BTW - I can already imagine the lines for the UT2004 demo... <shudder>
                            Originally posted by TseTse
                            somebody oughta host all the top matinee flicks.
                            That would be nice... :up:

Comment

I love Fileplanet

Comment

Working...
                              X