This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut2004 demo quitting..

i have noticed that when mr quits from the demo in the vid where he talks about vehicles and ons there is some quit image ment to show the full game features.....

now what i find very VERY STUPID is that on that screen (which is horrible btw) there are only mentioned features already available in ut2003....theese are "2 superweapons" and "more than 30 maps"...also the map pics are of inferno (is there a worst map in the whole game?) and face, the version that already is in 2k3 (i think since you cant tell a difference)....

so epic probably wants people to quit the demo and to think that the full game has like half the number of maps that it actually has, no new gametype, maps that are allready in 2k3 and WOW!! 12 mutators (not sure about the number) and 2 superweapons....

probably only people that actually know what will make in the full game will buy it...maybe only us from ina....huh?

stfu.

Comment

It's the UT2003 demo's exit screen....
      I think they will update it before they release the UT2004 demo

Comment

It's the ut2003 nag screen. It'll be replaced. :bulb:

Comment

Mark Rein: "This is the demo...
          or what's going to be the demo."

I take it they make the preview for the full game as late as possible, so as to be as accurate as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by comb0KING
            stfu.
            :haha: :haha: why should i?

Comment

Also keep in mind that the demo is for *new* players ... not just the 'old' UT'03-crowd.

Still I really thought the end-screen mentioned vehicles as well though.
              Then again who reads these things anyways ?

Comment

b/c it's a senseless post.

Comment

hmmm ut2003 with vehicles, me gonna bin my hopes for this game.
                  time to migrate to S.T.A.L.K.E.R forum, cannot handle second dissapointment.

Comment

Epic is probably taking turns for creating the nag screeen. I hope it doesnt show us that unreal 2k4 is like an expansion set.

Comment

Re: ut2004 demo quitting..

Originally posted by Rlyeh Ftaghn
                      i have noticed that when mr quits from the demo in the vid where he talks about vehicles and ons there is some quit image ment to show the full game features.....

now what i find very VERY STUPID is that on that screen (which is horrible btw) there are only mentioned features already available in ut2003....theese are "2 superweapons" and "more than 30 maps"...also the map pics are of inferno (is there a worst map in the whole game?) and face, the version that already is in 2k3 (i think since you cant tell a difference)....

so epic probably wants people to quit the demo and to think that the full game has like half the number of maps that it actually has, no new gametype, maps that are allready in 2k3 and WOW!! 12 mutators (not sure about the number) and 2 superweapons....

probably only people that actually know what will make in the full game will buy it...maybe only us from ina....huh?
                      All game demos have this feature now. It is a way to make you aware of what the full version has for those unaware.

Why in the hell are you complaining about something that doesn't affect you game experience? Go away.

Comment

Originally posted by comb0KING
                        b/c it's a senseless post.
                        what exactly makes it have no sense?

Comment

Re: Re: ut2004 demo quitting..

Originally posted by X0n3r0g
                          All game demos have this feature now. It is a way to make you aware of what the full version has for those unaware.

Why in the hell are you complaining about something that doesn't affect you game experience? Go away.
                          im not you *******...learn to read and then **** off..

Comment

if you dont want that... just press your console button and type 'quit' tada no ads :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rlyeh Ftaghn
                              what exactly makes it have no sense?
                              Because that's not the demo you're playing. You'll be playing one with another nag-screen most likely.

Comment

Working...
                              X