Crosshair adjustment for LG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hmm... Can you give me a screenshot of what marks do you mean?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep. I have the Kaus crosshairs already downloaded though this link might be a newer version. Problem was I could not change the zoomed crosshair with them. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well dunno if this is going to help you but you can try it
    http://unrealtournament2004.filefron...osshairs;38630

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No Great Emerald I don't mean tampering with the FOV in any way. If you zoom with the LG you'll note the center crosshairs but you'll also note small "L" shaped hashmarks around this center crosshair forming a sort of rectangular pattern. It is these hashmarks I would prefer to be removed if possible. A simple "x" in the middle of the zoomed screen would suffice for me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What do you mean distracts? The zoom crosshair can't be changed as it would be kind of a cheat - you have to be unable to see the sides of your screen so people could kill you from the sides. Of course, you could change it by coding a new sniper, but you need to code it :P

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Crosshair adjustment for LG

Crosshair adjustment for LG

Hi all. Been awhile since I've been back to playing UT 2004 and especially since my XBOX 360 version of UT3 just doesn't have the same type of scripting control possible for a PC keyboard. Anyway I was playing again against Inhuman and Godlike bots in BR scenarios and while using the LG during Serenity discovered that I despise the little corner markers on the crosshair while zoomed in with the aiming scope--they actually distract me from the true target crosshair in the middle. I have downloaded the Gauss crosshair choices and used some of them but it seems you are not given the option to change the zoomed in crosshair at least as far as getting rid of the corner hashmarks. Can this be changed any other way such as in the user or UT 2004 ini.? And can the color of your crosshair be changed in any other method besides the control settings in game? I'd prefer to try some custom colorizing since it appears I often lose sight of my crosshair against the many and shifting environmental backdrops on many maps.
Working...
X