Crosshair adjustment for LG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyllian View Post
    The arrows are the same as the rest of the scope effects, coded in the weapon.
    So you're still out of luck on changing those.

Black xhairs won't work as well as you'd think, your best bet would be my K-Aus pack since they're black/white(or whatever color you want to change the white to)
    I have those downloaded but I don't think you can change the zoomed crosshair anyway can you?

Comment

No, you can't.

Comment

Nope, zoomed/unzoomed are the same
        If I remember right, crosshairs being drawn on the HUD is controlled farther up the heirarchy and all the weapons can do is scale, color, opacity and which xhair to use

Comment

Originally posted by Kyllian View Post
          Nope, zoomed/unzoomed are the same
          If I remember right, crosshairs being drawn on the HUD is controlled farther up the heirarchy and all the weapons can do is scale, color, opacity and which xhair to use
          Well okay Kyllian I'll try altering my normal "x" crosshair and see if it will change the look of the zoomed in one. Great crosshairs BTW though I dislike the flashing ones since they distract me even more than the hash marks I'm whining about. You've been a great help and forum member as have all who tried to help and wow no spammy or obnoxious replies--I'm impressed.

Comment

Choose the default sniper rifle xHair, and make it pink. You might also want to increase its "scale". The end.

Comment

Yep making it pink definitely helps a bit since the triangles stay red. I have already maxed out the scaling however and at long zoom ranges it still is easy to lose sight of the crosshair but perhaps it should be difficult to track someone at extreme range. Even so pink is close enough to red to get mixed up in environmental backwash.

Comment

Working...
              X