Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can i download unreal tournament 2004 from

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    where can i download unreal tournament 2004 from

    without having to buy anthology

    #2
    You can buy it for quite cheap in game stores.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
      You can buy it for quite cheap in game stores.
      i've looked around and i cant find it anywhere so i decided to look online but you have to buy it as a bundle and thats kinda a downer i might play the original unreal tournament but for the 2 unreal games all they would do is take space

      Comment


        #4
        If you were to buy the Anthology, you can just install the 2k4 out of it. Just do a custom install and make sure that only the 2k4 is checked and it alone, that will cause it to only install it alone.

        Comment


          #5
          If you don't mind using Steam, you can get it from them for $15. >Link<

          Comment


            #6
            $9 at J&R, shipping is less that $3

            http://www.jr.com/atari/pe/ATA_UNREALT2K4M/

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Princess_Die View Post
              $9 at J&R, shipping is less that $3

              http://www.jr.com/atari/pe/ATA_UNREALT2K4M/
              thank you very much

              Comment


                #8
                Why are you asking in the UT3 section? There is a UT2004 one

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by killformoney View Post
                  i've looked around and i cant find it anywhere so i decided to look online but you have to buy it as a bundle and thats kinda a downer i might play the original unreal tournament but for the 2 unreal games all they would do is take space
                  Take up space? You're kidding, right? Those other UTs (especialy the first two) are so small that it wouldn't even matter! But, you've already gotten your help from Princess_Die.
                  But the Anthology has some amazing compression or something. I have UT '04 and takes up about 5 discs. UT Anthology has only one disc as well as three other games. Must be a big disc... I don't know.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    5 disks vs 1.. I think you'll find thats because earlier games were supplied on CD's, later ones come on a DVD which can store a lot more. It's nothing to do with compression.

                    Pop!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hi m8, you can get UT2004 for 15 euros from steam. Here's a link http://www.steampowered.com/v/index....Id=13230&cc=GB

                      I hope it helps xD

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X