Idea about the Booster combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea about the Booster combo

[18:07] <Lord_Hades> well I think that the adrenaline booster shouldn't give armor
    [18:07] <Lord_Hades> only health ^^

I agree,

your views

I agree with...err... myself

Comment

i are not agree

Comment

yes

Comment

That would make it useless. It's easy to get that much health just from vials or a keg.

Comment

I think it should boost your health/shield by 150 (overall, not each) over 5 or so seconds, and then trickle down by a few hp every second.

Comment

Nah, I think booster should just knock off 30% of all damage while active, and regenerate maybe 1 health per adrenaline point spent while you're below 100 health. (remember that you lose health while carrying armour in UT2k4)
              This would also make it more balanced with berserk too.
              While you're at it, make Speed so that it doesn't make people faster, but rather increase their movement capabilities, also making it last a lot longer. (this would both make it balanced in CTF/BR, while also making it useful in DM)

Comment

Good idea Boksha, though you would have to rename it. Booster wouldn't really seem appropriate.

Speed should give about half the boost that it does now, but increase air control and jump height by 50% or so. Also, as boksha pointed out, it could then last longer.

Comment

I was also thinking of maybe removing the walldodge limit for Speed, and reducing the dodge-delay after landing. I don't think it would need more than a 5% speed increase overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                    I was also thinking of maybe removing the walldodge limit for Speed, and reducing the dodge-delay after landing. I don't think it would need more than a 5% speed increase overall.
                    Hehe, super dodging with no delay would be ****in awesome lol.

-hm, might ****** up the animation though. That delay is probably there for a reason - to let the animation catch up.

Comment

Speed and berserk aren't the best choice to use in competitive play. Any CTF match will have adren off anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X