No announcement yet.

We love you DrSin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Civil War with the "Dr. Strangelove" mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup3rD
      Hey, there is ALOT of history most of you have no clue about.

and I do give mad props to DrS for ctf/e

RELEASE THE TITAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:
      At least get it right for onces, a simple search here will correct your mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSiN
        At least get it right for onces, a simple search here will correct your mistake.
        Ack, I couldn't resist...

A simple glance through your post will correct your mistake.

Hello WL I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSiN
          Bah, I know you missed me DrS... and I've made far too many mistakes to worry about correcting them. I do, HOWEVER, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES!

Please, prove me wrong. Release the Demo (ON TIME) and LISTEN TO COMMUNITY FEEDBACK THIS TIME BEFORE RUSHING THE GAME OUT TO MAKE A DAMM CAL DEADLINE.

Comment

Bah, I know you missed me DrS... and I've made far too many mistakes to worry about correcting them. I do, HOWEVER, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES!

Please, prove me wrong. Release the Demo (ON TIME) and LISTEN TO COMMUNITY FEEDBACK THIS TIME BEFORE RUSHING THE GAME OUT TO MAKE A DAMM CAL DEADLINE.
            cant u hump on to the troll section of this forum?? oh sorry you'v allready arived :bulb: :down:

Comment

yeah, guess i better leave the "brown-nose fanboy" section of the forum where only blind worship rules and facts are ignored.

Comment

Listening to the community is good, but that doesn't mean they have to agree with what the community says, even if there was some sort of consensus in the community.

Who should EPIC et al listen to?

The most obnoxious?

The obnoxious may be right, but they're easy to ignore.

The most elegant writers?

Just because someone can express themselves well doesn't mean they have anything worth listening to.

A vocal minority is just that... a minority.

That doesn't mean that they're right or wrong.

Even worse, the majority is not always right.

Design decisions you/I/player don't like are not bugs.

They're just an artifact of different priorities and opinions.

EPIC et al likely will listen to (read) all the communtity feedback, it's just that, often, the answer is NO.

I'm sure I had a point when I started responding, but it seems to have disappeared along with the last of my coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q
                  Listening to the community is good, but that doesn't mean they have to agree with what the community says, even if there was some sort of consensus in the community.
                  that's funny...this community agree on anything?? pffft.

Comment

yeah, guess i better leave the "brown-nose fanboy" section of the forum where only blind worship rules and facts are ignored.
                    Ooh. Facts. I like facts.

FACT: You haven't posted any facts in this thread yet.

Comment

I knew it was only a matter of time before this thread was highjacked/invaded by "not nice people."

This thread is just a simple thank you to DrSin...

It has fulfilled its usefullness, it should be closed/deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q

Who should EPIC et al listen to?

The most obnoxious?

The obnoxious may be right, but they're easy to ignore.

The most elegant writers?

Just because someone can express themselves well doesn't mean they have anything worth listening to.

A vocal minority is just that... a minority.

That doesn't mean that they're right or wrong.

Even worse, the majority is not always right.

Design decisions you/I/player don't like are not bugs.

They're just an artifact of different priorities and opinions.

EPIC et al likely will listen to (read) all the communtity feedback, it's just that, often, the answer is NO.

I'm sure I had a point when I started responding, but it seems to have disappeared along with the last of my coffee.
                        This could quite possibly be the most intelligent post I've seen on here to date.

Comment

Working...
                        X