We love you DrSin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We love you DrSin!

Thanks for taking the time out to comment...

I appologize for the impatience of some. I appreciate the update.

-Caveman

Dito.

Someday there will be an anit-troll button we can all push. Then everything will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Caveman

I appologize for the impatience of some. I appreciate the update.

-Caveman
      Maybe you should link to the thread so that others will know what you're talking about.

If this is not for others, then you should use a PM instead.

Originally posted by Dark_Knight
      Dito.

Someday there will be an anit-troll button we can all push. Then everything will be happy.
      It's called Report this post, but it does take some time.

Comment

I feel DrSin was a bit lacking humor on that thread.
        The trolling there wasn't that out of the ordinary.

Comment

I don't love you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Loric-
            I feel DrSin was a bit lacking humor on that thread.
            The trolling there wasn't that out of the ordinary.
            At the risk of sounding like a fanboy, do you have ANY idea how much DrSiN has been ribbed over that whole scenario? Imagine having someone bug the **** out of you about the same thing everyday for 3 years straight.

You'd loose your sense of humor, too.

The *** that posted that is just an obnoxious worm and ruined one of the few worthwhile threads this forum has to offer; no wonder we rarely hear from the devs. As soon as one of them pokes their head out, there's some asshat who's been waiting in the shadows with a metal pipe.

Comment

I appreciate the updates very much, but I hate the brown-nosing threads even more than I do the trolls. It's unfortunate the forum's maturity level has lowered to the point that the devs can't post regularly anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by gatisimo
                I appreciate the updates very much, but I hate the brown-nosing threads even more than I do the trolls. It's unfortunate the forum's maturity level has lowered to the point that the devs can't post regularly anymore.
                using the announcements forum for regular announcements would be nice

Comment

Darn, I figured the thread was about to make Bluesnews.
                  You guys at Epic can't imagine how starved people are for this.
                  I didn't try Farcry, don't care about WW2 shooters. I mean, there needs to be a new category for FPS fans that don't play the WW2 shooters but like the future games. There hasn't been anything for months.

Where's the Cliffy cam? Dat was the best.

Comment

Future Games>............................................ .Realistic

Give us the demo this friday and implement online multiplayer support on tuesday next week. How about that? That gives everyone 5 days to learn to play offline with your so-called 'Superbots'.

Comment

Yeah it sure is nice to have an update once in a while :up: . They're still within their legitimate promised 2 weeks time. I was hoping they'd release it soon after the anouncement (day or two after), but I just know it's gonna be just a wee little bit before the dealine, it's the way they do things around here makin u wait wait wait wait.

Gp always hope hope hope but never get

Comment

comment on what?when?

Comment

I don't love you. Have a nice day.

Comment

Theres a link to the comment in post nr. 3 or three (or post nr. mqdjfqmerj if u are from mars)

Comment

I am still ****** off about UT2K3...

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=346796

Dr. Sin cant take the heat

Comment

Working...
                              X