I see aimbots are still a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derisor
    I play as Kraythe and no, Im not so good but when you see one guy get 45 points in a quick deathmatch, you know that what you are seeing is a cheat. I am under the impression it was actually a triggerbot.
    Most likely they are just good...

That trigger bot thing explains when i dodge to the left or right and I take a head shot. (And continues to happen several times in a row in a match no matter what).
    I know it's hard for you to understand the difference in skill between a noob and an elite player, but trust me. If you dodge (and my ping is low enough) I (or any other person with decent skills) will hit you just about every time with the lg or shock prim. Certainly not cause to be crying out bot.

When you meet one of those players who frags you before he should have even seen you, chances are it was a lucky shot. When it happens 10 times in a row, he's probably cheating. It's weird that there's so much talk about aimbots around here, but as soon as someone mentions cheating everyone cries 'n00b'.
    Ummm because 9 times out of 10 it is just a noob that doesn't understand how good it is possible to get. I have played people who will get a headshot on you every fu cking time you come around a corner (if they are having a good day). And it is hella annoying, and very discouraging at times. I am not naiive enough to accuse these people of cheating though... cuz I know for a fact that they dont.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I see aimbots are still a problem

Originally posted by BTCOMM
      There is a possibility that maybe once in a while you will encounter a cheater but honestly when I first started playing this game and I saw the way Hectic made headshots I thought it was impossible too without a bot. Since I started playing with good players and some that are even better then hectic you realize that these people aren't cheating, and if you put a lot of time into the game you will see your own aim get better. shottah_king I played in a pub with you, I had a higher ping then you, I came in late and I was 25/4 and I won the match, I could see why people would be able to get headshots on you.
      lol, I don't know what to say, lol

was i really that much of a n00b?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I see aimbots are still a problem

Originally posted by shottah_king
        lol, I don't know what to say, lol

was i really that much of a n00b?

Well, I mean you were going to win that match if I didn't come in, but, I'm not even close to the best out there and I could have gone without being killed if I had stayed for the next map most likely. So yes you do kinda play like a newb compared to some of the players I play, and those players get beat by even better players who get beat by the best. So if you were to play a game with skilled players I could see how they would be able to get headshots on you, even I get headshoted quite a bit when I play with good players.

Comment

Originally posted by Derisor
          Dude, the human eye can only track so fast and there is a neurotransmitter limit that cannot be exceeded no matter what "Skillz" you have.
          Ummm.... you have no clue what you are talking about. Neurotransmitters have absolutely nothing to do with getting headshots. And your eye can "track" faster than any player can dodge in this game, so the limit would not be exceeded no matter how good someone is. And judging by the description you are using of the events that occurred, it is quite possible that it was a legit player. Most likely you are exaggerating when you say he headhotted you before you even came around the corner to make your argument more convincing. I would say its more than likely that he headshotted you before you had a chance to even aim and fire a shot off at him, which frustrated you, and you didn't think it was possible for someone to dominate so easily. Of course, this is just my interpretation and there always is a possibility that he did cheat. But like I said, more often then not noobies just come in here and whine about better players handing them their asses.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I see aimbots are still a problem

Originally posted by BTCOMM
            Well, I mean you were going to win that match if I didn't come in, but, I'm not even close to the best out there and I could have gone without being killed if I had stayed for the next map most likely. So yes you do kinda play like a newb compared to some of the players I play, and those players get beat by even better players who get beat by the best. So if you were to play a game with skilled players I could see how they would be able to get headshots on you, even I get headshoted quite a bit when I play with good players.
            I know cause when i play against really good ppl they annihilate me! lol lol lol yeah yah laugh everyone!

To name a few, annihilator, some dude kromek, digital divine, jin can't remember the rest that have just annihilated me! lol

but annihalator kills me everytime don't matter what gun i got or he got he just wipes me out like!!!lol

Comment

Concerning the headshot round the corner bizness:

I know (in insta anyways) people always spam a shot down a ccorridor when they dodge out. It almost guaranatees a kill sometimes in a full pub.

And calm down mate...i seriously doubt everyone here will believe you and your 'neurology stuff'. There's always someone bound to say you just found that and regurgitated it.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I see aimbots are still a problem

Originally posted by koopa
                (Never seen a UT2003 cheater though - a fair few more on UT).
                They are there... members of the ELF clan were listed in the top ten of the stats page for UT2k3 until a few weeks ago... Besides, new bots generally aren't well known right away... If you built a brand new way to cheat would you announce it right away?

Other types of cheats are more prevelant anyway (other that aim/trigger bots); invis hack, radar, etc are used more especially on Demo servers. And there are key scripts, and some poeple consider those hacks....

And in case anyone is curious about my noob-isity, I have been playing multiplayer games since Doom 2 and Duke Nukem 3D, and have propegated through Quake, Quake 2, UT....

Comment

Working...
                X