I see aimbots are still a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see aimbots are still a problem

Dont want to buy UT 2003 while UT 2004 is so close so I played the demo. Jerks jumping around on adrenalin constantly bouncing back and forth and headshotting every time. No one has reflexes like that.

Why cant the cheaters just admit they suck and quit?

Re: I see aimbots are still a problem

Originally posted by Derisor
    Dont want to buy UT 2003 while UT 2004 is so close so I played the demo. Jerks jumping around on adrenalin constantly bouncing back and forth and headshotting every time. No one has reflexes like that.

Why cant the cheaters just admit they sick and quit?
    Because this is the kind of attention they want to receive.

Comment

they feel unwanted and inferior, so, by cheating they feel superior, and, even though they think it makes them feel better, it doesnt really.

Comment

Hehe, if I tried I could hit a newb in the head almost all the time, the reason why is because newbs movement is very simple and very easy to predict. Seeing as though you just dled the demo you are probrably a newb.

Comment

They ruin the game for others.

Man I wish there was a way to block these idiots. When you encounter one in game, you literally want to turn off the system and say "**** this game". Hey I dont mind being beaten, but no human on earth has the reflexes this guy was demoing.

Comment

Re: Re: I see aimbots are still a problem

Originally posted by BTCOMM
            Hehe, if I tried I could hit a newb in the head almost all the time, the reason why is because newbs movement is very simple and very easy to predict. Seeing as though you just dled the demo you are probrably a newb.
            Yeah right ..... you know nothign about me. Stop assuming things you have no knowledge of. For all you know I could have been a master champion of quake. Use da brain.

And just FYI, I had no problem competing until this wacko comes in. Im rusty but no noob.

Comment

They ruin the game for others.

Man I wish there was a way to block these idiots. When you encounter one in game, you literally want to turn off the system and say "**** this game". Hey I dont mind being beaten, but no human on earth has the reflexes this guy was demoing.
              Yeah i always see cheaters! i see dissapearing stunts, also amazing head shots that just cannot be made possible by a human, but its all good ut2k4 will hopefully prevent this cheating madness!

Comment

Originally posted by shottah_king
                Yeah i always see cheaters! i see dissapearing stunts, also amazing head shots that just cannot be made possible by a human, but its all good ut2k4 will hopefully prevent this cheating madness!
                Hopefully. YOu get head shotted by a bouncer once or twice, you think "luck". It happens 5 times in a row from the same guy while he is moving so fast you can barely keep center mass aim on him and you know its a cheater.

What gets me is that other cheaters come to threads like this and say "he is just good." Im sorry, human neurons have only a certain max velocity and what this guy was doing is far in excess.

Comment

What a noob.
                  Ofcaurse it could be just another troll

Comment

Derisor, im not saying that he wasnt a cheater, but you say that he was moving fast, was he constantly moving? Jumping around a lot? Generally when they do that, they are not an aimbot. From what i have heard, aimbots generally stand, more or less, in one spot and just rack up the headshots from there.

Edit: also, humans can have that good reflexes, the LG takes a bit of time to reload, and, i personally have hit 7 or 8 headshots in *fairly* quick sucession against average bots...

Comment

Well there is one way to prove that he's a cheater. You fight me then you fight an AIM bot. Well see what happens okay?

You say that the botter was moving faster than humanly possible. Interesting.
                      Give me your in game name and we'll have a duel.

Now here are some questions that if you would answer that will give me a better read on what you were dealing with, truthfully.

What games did you play before UT2k3?

Were you standing still at the time?

Have you watched any of smileys or tropics videos?

Do you know adrenalin and dodge moves?

Did the guy hit you every time? Without fail?

These were not meant to offend you or blow up my ego. I hate aim botters and have a little experience in dealing with them. I also know that people can make accusations out of frustration and do it falsely too.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I see aimbots are still a problem

For all you know I could have been a master champion of quake. Use da brain.

And just FYI, I had no problem competing until this wacko comes in. Im rusty but no noob.
                        looks like its a trolling noob

Comment

Generally, people who aimbot are not very good at movement. And even if they were, many aimbots rely on a minimum amount of movement from the player in order to be accurate.

Yes, some people really do have reflexes like that. No, you probably didn’t see an aimbot.

Comment

Cythes, you left out #3,

and when you said he was moving too fast, did he have yellow trails on his feet? if he did, that means he was using the adren combo speed, and he COULD go faster than normal.

Comment

Yes but the speed combo in itself would not warrant something that is impossible to track by the human eye. I should have clarified myself I deleted #3

Comment

Working...
                              X