It is starting to grow on me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is starting to grow on me!

Well as much as i hate to admit it Ut2k3 is growing on me somewhat...I still have some issues with the moves and sound but the rest does indeed kick butt. I hope that 2004 if even better mabye they will have the option to turn off the double jumps one never knows ...OK Boksha i am a man of my word now everyone can say i told you so...

Re: It is starting to grow on me!

Originally posted by Magwa
    Well as much as i hate to admit it Ut2k3 is growing on me somewhat...I still have some issues with the moves and sound but the rest does indeed kick butt. I hope that 2004 if even better mabye they will have the option to turn off the double jumps one never knows ...OK Boksha i am a man of my word now everyone can say i told you so...
    Hmmmm....boredom finally got to you huh? LOL:haha:

Comment

has hell frozen over?

Good to hear it Magwa, hopefully you'll get into 2k4 from the getgo.

Comment

Well as much as i hate to admit it Ut2k3 is growing on me somewhat...
        In a sad sort of way I envy you.

Oh well, here's hoping for UT2004.

Comment

Ive always liked 2k3 more than ut, but, as of late, it has been growing a lot on me as well.:up:

Since i cant really lan very well here, i play godlike SP, and even that has gotten fun. Right now, i have beaten the qualifying, TDM ladder, DDOM ladder, and im on the 2nd CTF map on Godlike.

It has actually gotten really fun.:up:

Comment

Keep ya heads down, those flying pigs have no sense of direction.

Good to hear you've finally come on board Magwa.

Comment

Poor magwa, maybe if u were 20 yrs younger ur reflexes could keep up with all the fast moving and u wouldnt whine about the game so much... but im glad its growing on u......

Comment

:up:

Comment

Just out of curiosity what is it about double jumps that makes you not like them so much?

It's just an extra hop what's so bad about that?

Comment

Im had something growing on the back of my leg but had it removed. Not trying to give any advice but.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggy
                      Just out of curiosity what is it about double jumps that makes you not like them so much?

It's just an extra hop what's so bad about that?

Have you ever played against someone who double jumps all the time I am a great fan of Ut2k3, but double-jumping bunnies are very frustrating...

Comment

Originally posted by X0n3r0g
                        Im had something growing on the back of my leg but had it removed. Not trying to give any advice but.....
                        AMPUTATE THE PAST !

Hop along now, the future wil be along shortly...

Comment

Just relased over a year and 1 million whining threads ago but,enjoy.

P.S granted,all 1 million whining threads wasnt yours. :haha: :up:

Comment

Originally posted by ZmaR
                            Have you ever played against someone who double jumps all the time I am a great fan of Ut2k3, but double-jumping bunnies are very frustrating...
                            Learn to aim.

Comment

Originally posted by thelonecrouton
                              Learn to aim.
                              I am better at 2003 than UT and I was pretty good at UT. Top 250 players. I just don't care to play with midget vision and no custom voice packs

Comment

Working...
                              X