Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demo on the 13th?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Demo on the 13th?

    A Belgian gaming site (games.telenet) is reporting that the demo will be out exactly on friday the 13th.
    Direct link: http://games.telenet.be/index.php?newsid=11116
    Has this actually been confirmed or is the release date still "within 2 weeks". Meaning it could still come out this friday? (as i'm hoping).
    I've searched the forum for any announcements but found none, so i'm guessing its just speculation...

    #2
    Komt binnen 2 weken (geen vaste datum)

    Translation: Within 2 weeks

    Comment


      #3
      I hope it comes out tonight!! :up:

      Comment


        #4
        Vandaag kwam er alweer goed nieuws binnen op de redactie voor al de Unreal Tournament 2004 fans die wachten op de demo. Niet zomaar nieuws want er werd zo maar even een mogelijk precieze release date gegeven voor de demo!

        De demo zou vrijdag de dertiende verschijnen op het net. Een "mooie" datum maar misschien best wel te nemen met een bak zout want wat is er tegenwoordig wel te betrouwen in de gamesindustrie...

        Hopelijk kunnen we, de trouwe fans die we toch zijn, deze datum toch definitief in onze agenda schrijven!
        Translation:
        Today, we got some good news for UT2004 fans waiting for the demo. Not just normal news, cause there was even a possible exact release date for the demo!
        The demo would appear on the net friday the thirteenth.
        That would be a 'nice' date ... [some sentence not important and not really translatable]
        ...
        Hopefully we, the loyal fans we are, can write this date definitively in our schedule.

        As you see, they spectulate about it, they never say anywhere it WILL be out on the 13th they only heard some rumours probably..

        Comment


          #5
          hahaha i agree

          Comment


            #6
            well, feb 13th is one day past the two weeks.

            Mark said it was less than two weeks away. so i dont think he wants to be come a lier. and push the release past the two week mark.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by MetalMarine_IWB
              well, feb 13th is one day past the two weeks.

              Mark said it was less than two weeks away. so i dont think he wants to be come a lier. and push the release past the two week mark.

              That would NEVER happen!

              Comment


                #8
                To be honest I don't expect the demo to be out within 2 weeks. So far Epic's estimated release dates never has been met (correct me if I'm wrong). As long as there is testing left, ugly things might come up, causing delays. Maybe not major ones, but a few weeks easily.

                So I'm not holding my breath. On the other hand I don't mind waiting, there's no real competition to UT2004 to talk about. Meanwhile I'm reading and listen to music, do sports, etc. It's not the end of the world to wait a bit more.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I recon it could possibly be

                  Friday the 6th (As the demo movie has come out)

                  So they carnt really be anything left to add to the demo

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Any fool would know better than to release a game on Friday they 13th...

                    As for it being one day past the two week mark... seriously dude, who gives a ****.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Dear Mark it would be very nice to say somthing about the date .

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Big_Spider
                        Dear Mark it would be very nice to say somthing about the date .
                        If he knew the date, and was 100% sure it would be released on that date, dont you think he want to tell us?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Sidefx
                          Any fool would know better than to release a game on Friday they 13th...

                          As for it being one day past the two week mark... seriously dude, who gives a ****.
                          lol, this has probably been said before, but just in case...

                          The demo for UT2003 WAS released on Friday the 13th (Septmeber 2002)

                          btw, I have absolutely NO IDEA when the demo is coming out. seriously.

                          cheers,

                          - Tye

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by TyeFang
                            lol, this has probably been said before, but just in case...

                            The demo for UT2003 WAS released on Friday the 13th (Septmeber 2002)

                            btw, I have absolutely NO IDEA when the demo is coming out. seriously.

                            cheers,

                            - Tye
                            That explains what happent to ut2k3 :E

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Hope its the 13th.....Its my Birthday on the 14th

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X