ELF shaggy is a tard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ELF shaggy is a tard

OMG i've been reading the interview to clan elf...lol elf shaggy really is a tard :haha: :haha:

i mean the other guy seems more like a normal guy but shaggy just is pathetic....:haha: :haha: :haha:

Right. I don't suppose you want to post a link to the interview or do you just assume we imagine it. Maybe some people will even agree without seeing it, I don't know, but I still wouldnt mind a link.

Comment

Originally posted by [GOD]Odds
      Right. I don't suppose you want to post a link to the interview or do you just assume we imagine it. Maybe some people will even agree without seeing it, I don't know, but I still wouldnt mind a link.

:up:

Comment

Front page of unrealbase .... you need a link or can I describe the process???

www. then unrealbase .... and add a .com

easy!!

Comment

Interesting reading. Well at least they didnt make their bot public.

Comment

The dude definitely needs to step away from the games and into the school books.

Comment

I knew so a reaction of you come
              and yours states is wrong -- all names are censored!!!
              all pictures also
              and it is also no advertisement

please don't blame me for this interview - I knew that this is a controversial theme and that some people will give me stupid replies but please also read my statement. Everybody who knows me ( BR players ) will know that I hate everything which has to do with cheating.

and you know me Odds - i hate cheater this know you too

Comment

Originally posted by UberBone
                Front page of unrealbase .... you need a link or can I describe the process???

www. then unrealbase .... and add a .com

easy!!

Didn´t quite get it, is it possible for you to come over and type it in for me.

Well anyway that guy really fits my description of an aimbotter :haha: he is an aimbotting noob :haha:

Comment

... yet :down:

Comment

AimBots = lame

People who make/use them = lame

An Aimbotter without his Aimbot thinking he can take a NW player = Priceless!

Comment

Interesting read indeed...
                      Tho I'm not a fan of a website kicking on windows messenger(the built in version of MSN) when I view it

Comment

Originally posted by Catzenjaeger
                        I knew so a reaction of you come
                        and yours states is wrong -- all names are censored!!!
                        all pictures also
                        and it is also no advertisement

please don't blame me for this interview - I knew that this is a controversial theme and that some people will give me stupid replies but please also read my statement. Everybody who knows me ( BR players ) will know that I hate everything which has to do with cheating.

and you know me Odds - i hate cheater this know you too
                        I'm not understanding why you're getting so defensive about his post.

And if you REALLY hated everything thing to do with cheating, you wouldn't have given these guys the time of day

Comment

I dont understand how those guys can live there life with being so hated, i mean its not real life, but still, the fact that almost the whole world hates you ( online ) thats depressing if u ask me, anyway Helios gave a nice interview tough, and he's as even old as me the poor loser! and study's computer science...

i was btw amazed that clan elf is against clancheaters as they say, but thanx to them people are using it, they should have never ever released those bots in public ( for UT1 then )

I wonder if there are some ELF users on this forum, that can explain some stuff,

interesting interview i must say :weird:

Comment

For everyone too lazy to type themself full link.

And yes, this shaggy dude looks a bit like a kid to me..

Comment

sorry for my missunderstanding here - but plz dont hates me about this interview

Comment

Working...
                              X