Comment

[speculation]Friday the Thirteenth[/speculation]

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q
            [speculation]Friday the Thirteenth[/speculation]
            OMG THAT IS MORE THAN 2 WEEKS WTF

Comment

Not from today...

Besides, even if it comes out sooner, I won't get it downloaded until then.

It's a long-weekend in the US isn't it!? President's Day or something on the 16th? Is that a Holiday?

Here in Alberta it's Family Day, so I get a long-weekend... I think many of the provinces have something similar.

Whatever.

I'm not really that concerned.

Comment

w00t:up:

I really dont care when it comes out, as long as it comes out (soon)

however, the l33t3st situation would be it coming out this friday, cause this weekend is my last weekend before the weekend before exams.:cry:

mUsT.. plAy.. t3h.. d3Mo!!

Comment

****. You guys need a life. Im surprised Im even replying to this. Just come back in 9 days and be surprised!

Comment

Ditto on the Fri-13 idea. Seems far enough away.

I WANNA PLAY NOW DANGIT!!!! stupid two weeks....

Comment

Originally posted by DarkStarThug
                      ****. You guys need a life. Im surprised Im even replying to this. Just come back in 9 days and be surprised!
                      but you miss the hole thing, if you were here and on irc on the pre ut2003 demo times you know why people are so hyped.
                      the most enoyable part of the demo is the time BEFOR its released, because it makes so mutch fun to be part of the community and discuss the game to death

Comment

Originally posted by fiLa
                        but you miss the hole thing, if you were here and on irc on the pre ut2003 demo times you know why people are so hyped.
                        the most enoyable part of the demo is the time BEFOR its released, because it makes so mutch fun to be part of the community and discuss the game to death

Well...at least you're positive about it.

Comment

Enjoy all the positive feelings now, cause you know that no matter how good the game is 90% of the posts here will be whining about how badly it sucks Even if for no reason other than every sane person is too busy playing the game to post...

Comment

Working...
                          X