UT2k4 server's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2k4 server's ?

Please some 1 explain whats going on with thease servers for 04?? just to keep my mind at rest.

ok ahem.., so people buy a server before the games/servers ar up the on the day they all open???

soz if i look like a n00b(but i aint)

ty,

Some "special" people get the dediacated demo servers early so they are running when they release the demo. When the demo is released anyone can set up a server. I could be wrong....but at least you can give your mind a rest.

Comment

My brother Worlock has 4 servers on order, which means as soon as it comes out there will be 4 very good servers up for us to play on (St. Louis)... spending lots of $ for yall :>

Hopefully there will be more of these servers instead of like ut2k3 demo when every 12 year old kid was hosting 32 person ffa servers on their cable modem.

Comment

YYaaay! at least a reply

well i gotta make me a new msn loli made supersim013 when i liked the sims so much lol an ok game but UT would own it easy

Comment

Originally posted by DawgPound
          My brother Worlock has 4 servers on order, which means as soon as it comes out there will be 4 very good servers up for us to play on (St. Louis)... spending lots of $ for yall :>

Hopefully there will be more of these servers instead of like ut2k3 demo when every 12 year old kid was hosting 32 person ffa servers on their cable modem.
          Make sure one of them is a BR server!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!

Comment

and CTF

Comment

Working...
            X