Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First impression of UT2K4(How marketing has affected me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First impression of UT2K4(How marketing has affected me)

ONS sounds sick, running guys over and stuff. Capture the flag with vehicles would be tight also. DM never excited me much because when there is another objective it is a much deeper experience. Invasion sounds pretty sweet. The AVRL is because it tracks stuff right? I'm wondering if grenades and the rocket launcher also work against vehicles. Also, do vehicles have HP like in BF, or are they more like Halo?
    What I really wanted to do is tell the UT what this game offers that has brought me into it.
    The way it is treated as a sport, with key figures who have recognition(Like the Xan robot guy, or Gorge of the Juggernauts). Bombing run is what I play on and off, its like a sport more than the others. CTF is similiar. Vehicles sound sick, the levels with trains and space ships are good. I think the game is a little too fast, and could use some semi auto weapons. The thing that turns me off about UT2K3 is how fast it is, and I know I'm not alone. I realize that won't change though, since the grassroots UT people ultimatley have the final say. I realize with vehicles though this is changed to some degree. Its not about insanely trying to shoot as much as you can while hitting space the whole time.

How fast it is?

You mean how slow it is. Yeah, I agree.

Comment

psst... you forgot about assault

Comment

no he mentioned the level with trains.

Comment

lol?
          too fast for you?

Comment

i wanted my tank!

Comment