Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by therealvader
    If he gets an MCSE, he will make a lot more than 10 grand.
    Not much more.

Can you say "watered-down"?

I thought so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by therealvader
    Sure, in 10 years while being forced into being a "Microsoft Certified" engineer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It will pay for Mike to get Microsoft Certification training! This could mean he come a support technician, or system administrator! It has paid for his subscription to MSDN, Microsoft’s developer network site! And, last but not least, it will give Mike a free Xbox with whatever games he wants!
    sounds like bribe to me...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Boksha
    Still, I would rather have the 10000 dollars.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still, I would rather have the 10000 dollars.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lmao:haha:

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [OT]Why didnt I think of that?

[OT]Why didnt I think of that?

For those who dont know, a kid set up a website for his small business using his name. The only problem was his name was Mike Rowe, so the site, www.mikerowesoft.com got a lot of heat from Microsoft for copyright infringement.

originally posted on http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/35113.html

And then, apparently as part of the settlement, we have the following information PR information: it has invited and will pay all expenses for Mark and his family to go the Microsoft campus in March for the Research Tech Fest. He could meet Bill Gates! But no promises.

It will pay for Mike to get Microsoft Certification training! This could mean he come a support technician, or system administrator! It has paid for his subscription to MSDN, Microsoft’s developer network site! And, last but not least, it will give Mike a free Xbox with whatever games he wants!

And witness this quote from an MS spokesperson: "It is a story of a young, bright kid starting a business, came up with a creative domain, and I think our initial step was maybe perhaps a bit too impersonal. Once we understood the circumstances around it, we wanted to work things out in a way that would be fair to him."
    Why the hell didnt I think of that:sour:
Working...
X