Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release date: 18.03 will they finish the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release date: 18.03 will they finish the game?

...or will it be delayed again. what do you think?

src for the date:

http://www.gamestar.de/news/pc-spiele/action/15078/

free translation

"Atari announced that UT2004 is delayed to the 18. of march 2004. the reason for this are the
    improments on the game that still have to be done."

Thread Closed.

Comment

There is no official release date
      all dates on sites/magz/what ever is

GUESSES

Comment

Atari is not an official news source for UT2k4.
        Especially not Atari Europe.
        Tho' I do think the game might take a while longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
          :up:

Well Put

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
            If teh game is going to take "a while longer" Epic might as well call the game UT2005!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shottah_king
              If teh game is going to take "a while longer" Epic might as well call the game UT2005!!!

No

You Dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by cAm
                No

You Dumbass
                Oh well stop quoting people when they say its going to take while longer because i get annoyed when people say its going to take "a while longer"!!!

I want the demo ASAP i've been waiting patiently just like most of us and now i think its time we see it! I help give my 2 cents in the no dm & CTF thread. I am a fan i buy all there games f%ck what bout the the fans for once!

Comment

well, I wanted to hear your opinons about the date might be realistic.
                  i have not sayed its official or whatever. dont flame me for bad news sites.

Comment

Originally posted by fiLa
                    well, I wanted to hear your opinons about the date might be realistic.
                    i have not sayed its official or whatever. dont flame me for bad news sites.
                    people arent flaming you for bad news sites, people are flaming you for spamming the board with guesses.

Comment

Oh well stop quoting people when they say its going to take while longer because i get annoyed when people say its going to take "a while longer"!!!

I want the demo ASAP i've been waiting patiently just like most of us and now i think its time we see it! I help give my 2 cents in the no dm & CTF thread. I am a fan i buy all there games f%ck what bout the the fans for once!
                      yes, i have been waiting patiently as well, and i wasnt the demo soon too. But i would prefer to have a complete, polished demo, than a demo that has weird ****ty problems.

Comment

yeah its like i open such threads every week...
                        it is no "guess", it was announced by atari belive it or not. if you arent a member of atari you cant say they just "guess". you "guess" that they "guess" too.

edit: i had to enable sigs, i havent noticed the thread, so sorry about this and thx for the link

Comment

Originally posted by fiLa
                          yeah its like i open such threads every week...
                          it is no "guess", it was announced by atari belive it or not. if you arent a member of atari you cant say they just "guess". you "guess" that they "guess" too.
                          Click the UT2k4 Release Date link in my signature.

Not a flame, just information.

Comment

Originally posted by cAm
                            yes, i have been waiting patiently as well, and i wasnt the demo soon too. But i would prefer to have a complete, polished demo, than a demo that has weird ****ty problems.
                            Well yes i agree with you, but i also think that its been enough time already for them to "polish it" i mean its almost feb now!

Its not like the ppl at epic are n00bs you know!

Comment

Well yes i agree with you, but i also think that its been enough time already for them to "polish it" i mean its almost feb now!

Its not like the ppl at epic are n00bs you know!
                              I dont know if youve noticed the number of new ideas that have been thrown at epic. It is likely that they will consider some of them, and possibly implememtn them. Also, i have done a little bit of mapping and a little coding, i dont know if you have, but it can take a very long time to get all of the little bugs squashed.

edit: even for non n00bs it can take a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X