Music player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I use river past music converter but there are lots of free ogg converters just google ogg converters its all so the only way to add custom music to maps and its done all the time on the zark clan servers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, some ignorance.

Press F11 and add tracks, you can listen to many files, unfortunately a lot don't work either for some random reason. True MP3 should work.

Otherwise your best bet is simply to use a program in the background, thats all. Its better that way, since while a music is playing with UT2004's Music Player and you switch map - load one - go back to the menu, it starts the music back again. Annoying.

I know of no program to convert to ogg (there are I'm sure, I just don't know them) but its just isn't practical either.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [EZE] MJCSD View Post
    it can be done but you have to convert all your music to ogg format then create a list and load it in the ut 2k4 music player.

Cool, where can I aquire a converter?
    These ogg files will the sound quality (kbps) be reduced from the original wma/mp3 files?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why dont u use WMP? Start the player up set a playlist double click ut 2004 icon Alt+tab to switch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it can be done but you have to convert all your music to ogg format then create a list and load it in the ut 2k4 music player.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    afaik you're stuck with the music for the map. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry its UT2k4 im playing, Well i'd like to listen to some indie, rock and metal whilst playing.
    I have WinMediaPlayer running behind playing music, but its simply not practical when changing tracks I have to muli-task from UT2k4 to WinMediaPlayer and back.

So how do I go about putting tracks onto the UT2k4 player?
    Or is it possible to incorporating another player into UT2k4, if so how?

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why would you want to listen to music with ut2k3 player?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Music player

Music player

Hi,

How do you get mp3's and wma's to play on the built in player?
    Is it possible to use other players and incorporate them into UT?

thanks
Working...
X