No one plays anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    For every internet game there are probably 10 lan games going on in the world with this game. I know lots of people who play this game at lans but have never played online. Also its quite hard to buy it these days without buying the unreal anthology with all the other games which you may not want. And that costs a total of $30, which is more then alot of people would pay for an oldish game. On top of that most people have moved onto UT3, but they'll come back when they see how bad it is. An furthermore, many people are playing mods instead of the pure game itself. Theres only so many times you can play deathmatch in rankin before getting bored of it.

All the official maps seem very much the same to me as well. Compared to something like time splitters 2 or 3, maps are all very different.

Still my favourite game in the world though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DarkMachina View Post
    i doent feel like theres nobody to me
    huh? english please.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i doent feel like theres nobody to me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    not everyone can run ut3. so they stick to ut2004

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Invasion seems to have lots of servers and players thats what i play and i also run a server..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Team DM, CTF, VHCTF, Assault, Onslaught, pretty much everything acctually. A little bit here and there. Still, barely any servers when I search for any type.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What game type do you play??

Leave a comment:

• started a topic No one plays anymore?

No one plays anymore?

I don't have very strict filters and yet I only find about 3-8 servers in each match type at the best, it seems like no one plays UT2004 much anymore. Anyone else getting this?
Working...
X