No one plays anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    my gamma settings are perfect. think of others who's settings aren't perfect and are trying to read the posts you put so much effort into writing.

oh and black is better, if you feel like you need to be an ******* and type in other colors cause you are so special.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ku.sh View Post
    can you stop typing in bright purple, its really a pain in the *** to read your lengthy strung out posts.
    Then don't.

Oh, check your graphics card gamma and brightness settings as it is a dark colour not a bright colour, I know how to count in Hex ty and as my display is set correctly for my photo editing so that white is true white and black is true black I know just how dark the colour is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    can you stop typing in bright purple, its really a pain in the *** to read your lengthy strung out posts.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by akstylish View Post
    This is funny. Right now there are 80 viewers in UT3 general, and 71 in UT2004. But at least several new threads come up in ut3 daily, while there's like one per week here.
    Ever thought it could be because most of us know most things about ut2004 and the bugs have been sorted out, also almost any questions can be answered about UT2004 in the existing threads.
    I am not even bothering to load up UT3 again until it is running a bit smoother, I was so exited to get UT3 but then was upset to discover that despite being a year late it was still not anywhere near finsihed when we all rushed out and purchased it.

I know it is the same with all new releases but after playing UT2004 I did expect much better from them all and am keeping my fingers crossed that it will have as much as UT2004 soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is funny. Right now there are 80 viewers in UT3 general, and 71 in UT2004. But at least several new threads come up in ut3 daily, while there's like one per week here.

Leave a comment:

• replied

I see hundreds of players on, but most players are restricted to out of work hours (or unofficial breaks) or out of school hours. The highest population of player will always be the USA so look at the time comparrason to your time zone. If you are looking at the servers at the busiest time (I think about 5pm to 10pm USA) then you should find enough people.
    Make sure that the little box at the bottom of the screen [standard servers only] is unchecked and get rid of all filters (unless plying DM or TDM then bots spoil it even with 10 other beans [human beans that is]).
    When you select the gametype then just click on the top of the column 'players' and sort it so the maps with most players are at the top.
    You will get loads of maps with bots in but unless you select one and check the names and ping of the players at the bottom of the screen you wont find new servers.
    I hate bot maps but play on a few which allow bots, I just compare the number of players playing to the number of names in the bottom server info box.

I hope this helps you, but please let me know your 2 top favourite game types and if I play them I shall let you know of a busy server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'd suggest just finding a server you like with a good ping and hanging a while, try to play popular maps at first.
    if you show up, they will follow.
    i'm not going to get into what ut is better, but right now (and for many years) ut2k4 is doing it for me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by <RfdS>GAFFA View Post
    indeed and epic spend there time getting ut3 mousepads ready lawl!! that's the only official post they have made as far as i noticed
    UT3 mousepad lawl...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wildman just answered the why post plus ut2004 maps are not like 300mb download

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I see more playing UT2004 then UT3 .UT3 kind of disappointed me i know the graphic's in it is beautiful but there no assault no invasion no nothing Death Match will gets old quick.. UT 2004 is still the best UT in my books.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why??????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wait till you try custom stuff, like maps, mods e.t.c then post back that you like it. i have a duel core 4 gb ddr2 ram 8600gts and i play ut2004

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I own up! I went over to UT3 about 2 weeks ago.

Played ut2004 for 4 years, but when I got a pc that could play UT3 properly I was absolutely amazed by it and hav'nt been back to UT2004 since.

The key is the machine to play it. I have a modest one, Intel E6550, 4gb ram, 8800gt 512mb, XP Pro.
    It plays with all settings at max at 1280X960. I think I could go higher but don't think its necessary as its beautiful at that resolution. Also get lower ping on UT3 as well, whiich I did'nt expect.

UT3 plays like a dream and looks like one to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mr_fluffy_bunny View Post
    Even the ones who can run UT3 still choose UT99/04
    UT3 is awful, even after 1.2 patch and bonus material theres still a lot of work to be done before I play it regularly and drop UT99/04
    indeed and epic spend there time getting ut3 mousepads ready lawl!! that's the only official post they have made as far as i noticed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nardix View Post
    not everyone can run ut3. so they stick to ut2004
    Even the ones who can run UT3 still choose UT99/04
    UT3 is awful, even after 1.2 patch and bonus material theres still a lot of work to be done before I play it regularly and drop UT99/04

Leave a comment:

Working...
X