Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by mr_fluffy_bunny View Post
    Demo servers are awful, Epic really should remove them and god knows why they havent. If anything its encouraging people not to purchase the game as people are happy to play with the features/maps on offer!
    but if people are happy playing something, how can it be awful?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by carl.gocht View Post
    get ut3. way better
    Opinion. I think from UT99 to UT3, it always gets worse.

Although I just got tired of UT99 and the mods in UT2004 are much better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    get ut3. way better

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where do you live? I live in NJ and play Team Arena Master/Freon and can find servers all the time.

If you dont know what TAM/Freon are, well its team deathmatch with rounds. You get one life per round and once all your teamates are dead, or the other team is dead, you advance to the next round. Game lasts 10 2:00 rounds. Freon is the same but you dont die, you get frozen and your teamates can unfreeze you by standing next to your body for a few seconds (about 5-8 seconds to unthaw you).

You would need to download the latest client for TAM and install it since its a mod. everynight there are about 2-4 servers packed with players. chicago, dallas and east coast servers. This one east coast server i go to sometimes plays other gametypes such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, CTF, Assault, Last Man Standing ect ect. It all depends on the mood of the people there playing, we all get along good.

If you need a link to the mod lemme know ill dig it up for you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Randomplayer View Post
    The UMG ONS #1 demo server seems to be packed all the time, I've never seen less than 20 players online in there
    Demo servers are awful, Epic really should remove them and god knows why they havent. If anything its encouraging people not to purchase the game as people are happy to play with the features/maps on offer!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Randomplayer View Post
    The UMG ONS #1 demo server seems to be packed all the time, I've never seen less than 20 players online in there
    DEMO.

Can it die, please?

Also, I personally can't find any servers. All have terrible pings or terrible mutators. For example, only TDM servers with a ping under 100 was a sniper game. Bleh. CTF? Only one under 100 was instagib.

Onslaught? Only gametype I can find some. Sadly, I think its an awful gametype.

Seriously, this game is dead, at least for where I live. Europe seems to have it much more alive, or at least some other parts of the world. Which is a shame.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just opened a dm server........

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=610920

incase u missed it......

Welp you missed it I closed it, I give. -1 player for a while.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SoaNaDe View Post
    Team DM, CTF, VHCTF, Assault, Onslaught, pretty much everything acctually. A little bit here and there. Still, barely any servers when I search for any type.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by <RfdS>GAFFA View Post
    this guys on crack
    I think so ROFL...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Super Dante View Post
    The game is very alive, just take a look on any given night. Set up server filters mmmmkkk.
    this guys on crack

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The game is very alive, just take a look on any given night. Set up server filters mmmmkkk.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol, no there to pre-occupied with gears 2 they have a 4 million game seller, they have to be finished in 7 months Lol... They won't give a **** about any game they have just now... Nor will they ever UT3 came at a bad time for UT die hard fans, shame really...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...s=&game=ut2004
    ->Total Players: 1,932
    http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=ut3
    -> Total Players: 620

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Colored text makes me think of little girls on MSN.

And just like piggy I find it easier to seek out a good game in 2k4 then in UT3 still. The vehicular game types in UT3 is a sad joke compared to 2k4, UT3 DM is a lot more fun then 2k4 DM though but I'm not a DM only kind of person. The reason why the 2k3/4 section has turned silent while the UT3 section is spammed, even though there are more people playing 2k4 then UT3, is that the 2k4 players have found other forums to discuss in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Part of the reduction of UT2004 posts are as a result of the style of moderation here since ut3.

I have 2 copies of ut3 and 2 copies of ut2004, and the machine to play either with both games installed.

I personally find that I enjoy UT2004 more than UT3. I also find that my favourite UT2004 servers are full all evening every evening more often than not. Given that I have no problems with UT2004 player count.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X