This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settings Poll (Part 1)

Hi all. Just wondering what settings some of you are using right now. I'm trying to figure out a couple things for Gunreal, and need some insight.

Thanks!

Don't forget to take Poll #2 as well!
    (http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=607926)

you are missing Weapon Hand HIDDEN. that's what most good players use.

Comment

Originally posted by CvP View Post
      you are missing Weapon Hand HIDDEN. that's what most good players use.
      Yes, but that's irrelevant to the purpose for which I'm polling.

Comment

This poll sucks. Missing options AND you can check both yes and no, when all you needed was "Yes" and if it's unchecked it's obviously the opposite. Duh

Comment

Negativity that wins.

FWI, 1) this poll is for my personal info. Floats my boat just fine. 2) I wasn't aware that poll results displayed the total number of voters at the bottom, rendering the ability to check "yes" voters vs. total number of voters useless. 3) I'm sorry about your missing options, but I don't care about users who have weapon-hand=hidden, because I would never make that a default, and choosing defaults is s part of the purpose for which I'm polling. 4) Your attitude fails me. Go back to the 13-year old CS forums from which you spawned.

Comment

And what personal info might that be? How is that even relevant? This is a public forum, you obviously wish for the public's participation, and since that is the case, then you might want to include options whether or not they are directly relevant, and you might want to think through the formatting a little more if the data is so personally precious to you.. and if telling you the truth bluntly, rather than exploiting an obviously flawed poll which I could have done but didn't, is enough to earn me the label of "13 year old CS forum [participant]" then perhaps you could stand to display a little more maturity yourself...

Comment

Sorry, I don't agree.

Comment

Watch the flames guys.

Comment

Working...
                X