Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT] Water on Mars!

Herad the news?
    Mars Express detected large ammounts of H2O ice on Mars! Unlike Nasa they can distinguish it from CO2 ice. (which is also there) They found a channel that once contained flowing water:

HOLY S*** !!!!

****, I was drunk last night!

I thought I was aiming at the moon!

Comment

Originally posted by thelonecrouton
      ****, I was drunk last night!

I thought I was aiming at the moon!
      "aim for the moon
      if you miss, you may it a star."

anyway.. greate news!

Comment

Re: [OT] Water on Mars!

Originally posted by VoodooPriest
        Herad the news?
        Mars Express detected large ammounts of H2O ice on Mars! Unlike Nasa they can distinguish it from CO2 ice. (which is also there) They found a channel that once contained flowing water:

HOLY S*** !!!!
        or is it a f*cking huge blue snake monster thingy?:weird:

Comment

Didn't knew my supersoaker would reach that far.

Comment

Wahey! ESA can do something right! w00t

Comment

i dont see any water :weird:

Comment

link?

Comment

Apparently there is also a little bit of contreversy over how NASA might be altering the colour of the mars pics to make it appear more red and inhospitable.I sawsme pics,apparently unaltered and it makes Mars like much more livable. ANd there was also some contreversy over the reported temps as well. I dont know if this is correct of just a conspiracy theory but there are some sights talking about it. And no I dont have a link off hand.

Comment

if i'm not completely mistaken..
                    that means there once should have been a breathable atmosphere on mars.

doesn't it?:weird:

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky_usb
                      if i'm not completely mistaken..
                      that means there once should have been a breathable atmosphere on mars.

doesn't it?:weird:
                      Because of water? No, it takes more than water to create a breathable atmosphere although obviously that is part of the formula.

Comment

Water could be used to grow plants and trees=plants and trees grow and live off carbon dioxide and give off oxygen. In theory, we could eventually live on Mars if we could get enough plants planted to give off enough oxygen to create an atmosphere there. Could take a long time though......

Comment

We do not understand that life can exist without being carbon based. The atmosphere on Mars maybe quite adequate for life to exist. There maybe life there now. Venus may have life. We cannot surmise that life does not exist using only satellites and rovers as that life may know of our attempt to find them and hide from us. We need to actually bombard the planet with a variety of probes and motion sensors to be sure. We need to setup cameras everywhere. The rover may have quit working as Martians stopped us from finding evidence of their existence.

They could be deep in the planet like Zion as well.

Comment

[que twilight zone theme]

You unlock this door with the key of imagination.
                            Beyond it is another dimiension.
                            A dimension of sound.. a dimension of sight.. a dimension of mind.
                            You're moving into a world of both shadow and substance.. of things and ideas.
                            You've just crossed over into..

The Twilight Zone.

[end twilight zone theme]

:bulb:

Broadband Only Link

Comment

we still have some water left.at least for couple o houndred years ,its a bit filty but who cares .let the americans spend thier money on mars BS .they dont belong to earth anyway...:bulb:

Comment

Working...
                              X