Vehicles in maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    First, You need to find the mutator VSOverride.u on the net then place it in your systems foleder.

Once you do that, open the VSOverride.u package in your actor browser so that VSOverride appears in the list of actors. Then add the VSOverride actor to your map (anywhere in the map). You may want to edit the actor properties to let it spawn in the appropiate way. That will allow certain vehicles to be used in any map (DM, CTF or whatever) - that's all you need - good luck!

I have modded many maps this way - it works.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The problem w/ vehicles not spawning in Onslaught was not the file name, but i still didn't know how to link the nodes. Now i do.

But the persisting problem is to add vehicles to a map converted form ONS into DM(for Invasion).I add them in the editor but they don't show up in the game.I know the solution is out there, since i got a map that uses vehicles in DM, it's just that the map itself does not reveal how it was done (DM-ParadiseBeach).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, thanks, in the meantime i figured it out by myself for Onslaught, but the real problem is to make a vehicular DM map. As i mentioned i already know that it is possible since i have one, and thought it would be cool to make several big vehicular maps primariliy for Invasion purposes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    first rename the maps to ONS-?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Vehicles in maps

Vehicles in maps

A couple days ago i tried to convert some CTF and BR maps ito Onslaught just for fun, but i cant make it to accept the vehicles.
    I imagine that i should do something w/ level properties but don't know what. I have a DM map w/ vehicles(Paradise Beach) but couldn't find how and why that one works and my maps don't.
    If anybody has an idea i would be extermely gratefull if he shared it w/ me.

TNX
Working...
X