Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT] Uk people, cheap r9800 pro's !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [OT] Uk people, cheap r9800 pro's !

    Anyone in the UK looking to purchase a 9800 pro ?

    Overclockers have one on one of their special offers...

    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatal...k_Only_25.html



    Got mine for £223 a few weeks back, makes me wish i'd waited a bit now cause i still don't have all the parts for my new rig

    I'd get in there quick if anyone wants one (lasts for 1 week), i've never seen a 9800 pro that low in price before :up:


    #2
    Wow

    pity i live in US...


    i already have a 9700 pro though

    Comment


      #3
      wow!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by cAm
        Wow

        pity i live in US...


        i already have a 9700 pro though
        hehe, just O/C that 9700 pro to 9800 pro speeds and your set



        BTW, i said uk people because im not sure if they ship anywhere else in europe etc, they may well do, but i don't know

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by BadAss84
          hehe, just O/C that 9700 pro to 9800 pro speeds and your set
          I'd do it if I knew how to .

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by CH405
            I'd do it if I knew how to .
            Just go here and ask...

            [**** mode] http://forum.skill-club.com/forumdis...?s=&forumid=26 [/**** mode]

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by CH405
              I'd do it if I knew how to .
              GOOGLE!

              there are programs that can do it really easily, and safely, just dont OC too much.

              Comment


                #8
                Actually, the price isn't that special once you factor VAT into it. 200 quid for a Sapphire 9800 Pro 128 Retail is about right. And if you're not fussed about having a Sapphire model you can get one even cheaper.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by koopa
                  Actually, the price isn't that special once you factor VAT into it. 200 quid for a Sapphire 9800 Pro 128 Retail is about right. And if you're not fussed about having a Sapphire model you can get one even cheaper.
                  True, but untill recently the prices were about £240+ and before that it was hard to find one anywhere (sapphire) for any less than like...£260 :bulb:

                  A lot of places still sell these at £250+ so £200 to me is an awesome price

                  (and so was £223 when i saw that, which is why i snapped it up the moment i saw it )

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X