[OT] How are your exams going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT] How are your exams going?

I woz just wondering if any of u guys who are doing academic school have been doing them January exams? And how are they going?

Today I faced my nemesis Higher Maths, but I dominated her and those were 4 hours of pure pwnage. :up: :up:

for a change, since I failed last year :down:

only had my frnech, don't know what the score is:bulb:

Comment

Good for you man!

I had my exams earlier this January. Currently I'm on my 2 weeks break until Uni starts again.

2 of them went well, but one was well...ehrm.

The one that went the best was my C++ exam. I got 70% for that. The next one was a Uni level Maths exam. I think I've done well (awaiting results). The last one was the Assembler Language Exam.....which was weird. The point of the module is to make you think and not actually teach you Assembler Language. So some of the questions were really confusing. Half the stuff in the exam I hadn't even revised for .
      Besides, I just need to get 40% in my first year for university. This first year doesn't count for my final Degree. Also, since this is the first year, this degree isnt exactly focused on my degree choice. But as it progresses, It will become more interesting.
      Next semester should be good .

Comment

My exams went well. I graduated 1.5 years ago.

I haven't exactly missed the exams, but I do miss the whole school environment.

Comment

Originally posted by CH405
          Good for you man!

I just need to get 40% in my first year for university. This first year doesn't count for my final Degree. Also, since this is the first year, this degree isnt exactly focused on my degree choice. But as it progresses, It will become more interesting.
          Next semester should be good .
          tanx dude

what the hell is your university system? You only need to have 40% to pass? btw, what do you study? I do biology

Comment

I'm in highschool, so the first semester is already over.

I have a day off today to study, so I should probably be doing that instead of sitting at my computer. Tomorrow I have my old testament studies exam and shop exam, but we're going to be making something in shop, so there's nothing to study. I've got a three day weekend after tomorrow, with Monday being another study day and tuesday the next two exams, which are careers and academic math. I should be fine for careers but I'm worried about math, stupid trigonometry.

Comment

Im in high school too, but we are on a 3 term system, so i had exams last november, and i have some more in feb..

this year really sux, it is so boring and easy.
              next year will be awesome tho :up:

im gonna have AP physics C, Integral Calculas, Multivariable Calculus, BC Calculus, Astrophysics, Quantum Theory and Theory of Relativity, Metaphysics, and maybe AP chem. if i dont have chem next year, ill take it my senior year, along w/ ap bio and linear algebra.

my school roxxors:up:

Comment

Exams? Heck, we just started classes again last week.

Of course my school is kinda on the different side.

Comment

Spanish Orals today, went well. Got Art tomorrow though... not good.

Comment

highschool....
                    those were the days, studying one afternoon for the exam the day after...

now it's like 7 weeks of hell and 4-5 exams. I even had to study during the entire christmas vacation
                    :cry: :cry:

just 1 week to go, and then I have a week of vacation untill classes start again, then it's time to dissect mammals

Comment

Originally posted by ElGargamel
                      highschool....
                      those were the days, studying one afternoon for the exam the day after...

now it's like 7 weeks of hell and 4-5 exams. I even had to study during the entire christmas vacation
                      :cry: :cry:

just 1 week to go, and then I have a week of vacation untill classes start again, then it's time to dissect mammals
                      dude, in my high school i have to study 6 hours per exam to have thepossibilty of an A, not b/c it is hard tho, there is just a sh1tload of info.

my high school last year was some easy **** tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X